Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

FAKE Will Smith twitter..spreading rumours

VIsqo

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a really really really really really BAD JOKE NOT FUNNY :thumbdown:

first of all i doubt if Will even knows what twitter is.. unless Jeff's told him and if he was releasing an album next year wouldn't he have made an official announcement an his website or on tv!

Damn people! whats going on with u? Im just finding out with yall that this was fake.. I just saw it, thought it was legitimate since I have him in myspace and all, and decided to bring yall the news. I wasnt messing with yall. Damn.

Damn people! whats going on with u? Im just finding out with yall that this was fake.. I just saw it, thought it was legitimate since I have him in myspace and all, and decided to bring yall the news. I wasnt messing with yall. Damn.

Read through the thread again, with the exception of Tim, no-one is really having a pop at you dude.

Its just hella funny :lolsign:

Read through the thread again, with the exception of Tim, no-one is really having a pop at you dude.

What about ant? Dude seemed pretty pissed too haha.

Don't shoot the messenger! Shoot the message...wait...

Edited by bart5

What about ant? Dude seemed pretty pissed too haha.

Don't shoot the messenger! Shoot the message...wait...

ok, i'll give you that, add ant to the list :lolsign:

• Admin

Well it may be funny to you, but for us folks who are still holding out hope on seeing an album again a post titled Will is making a new album does get your hopes up.. and Visqo would have to be extremely guillible or an absolute idiot to believe in some post on a fake twitter account.. as if thats Will.. damn

Yeah i was pissed, cause when i saw the thread i got a little excited there for a second then i started to think wait a minute let me read first and found out it was fake.. any little bit of hope Will's gonna do another album would get me hyped but it's all good though no ones gonna shoot the messenger.