JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

THE WILL SMITH FANS DOMAIN

You know what though? Wes in his genius saved images of "new post" signs etc from the old old Sony BBS board... I know the location of these since he uploaded them. If I ever get a mySQL/PHP bit on my site, if you give me long enough I could possibly make an exact duplicate of the old board haha. Now that would be one way to lose a few months of my life... Didn't Wes say he was going to do the same? Edited by Prince

I'd honestly love 2 re-create The Will Smith Fans Domain. Since half of the team is gone, that's impossible tho'. I waz kinda like the writer, director, producer, designer, and creative mind behind the sites. Wes waz the webhead who put in the time and made it happen. I don't wanna cut him short at all tho'...he waz part of the creative process as well and i made sure he'd agree with certain things b4 his made them happen. He also had 2 put up with me...ha ha...i'm a perfectionist and i'm really picky, so he'd go back and fix the littlest thing when i asked.

As we worked 2gether, the sites got better and better. The ALI street team site has been taken down. But 4 the time being, our last site (MEN IN BLACK II) is still up (and it's loaded with good stuff).

The webaddress is...
www.geocites.com/MIB2headquarters

I really wish he'd get a hold of me 2 let me know how he's doing. It's kinda weird talking 2 someone almost every day and then all of a sudden they are totally unreachable.

fan4ever mentioned the Born To Reign site we created at...

www.geocites.com/WillSmith_BornToReign

Which remined me that we also did one for Jeff's album...here it is...

www.geocities.com/JazzyJeff_TheMagnificent

Unlike the B2R site, this one will probably have some pix u havn't seen and info u never knew about, so check the site.

[quote=JumpinJack AJ,Sep 5 2004, 11:20 AM]I waz kinda like the writer, director, producer, designer, and creative mind behind the sites.[/quote]
[font="Arial"][color=blue]yep..and I was kinda the "butt kicker"...I couldn't get into a battle, cuz i would always wind up getting into a fight with sumone, and wind up spankin their tails... LOL

I dont know care what nobody says,...i whipped the crap outta The A in that one battle... :touche: haha :kekeke: Thats why i don't battle nomore...

but i understand what u mean...Wes has totally dissapeared for awhile,..same with Xplozive... (that usta be my baby! :thumb: ) I wish that we could get in touch with all of the fans like, Wes, Xplozive, Trac, Y2GLover (i wanted to get to know him) LOL...Flowjak, and Jimmie...alla them...but..yea, this domaine really reflects back some fun tymes we had...but not like the original board tho...

peace,
3cookies [/color][/font]