JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

THE WILL SMITH FANS DOMAIN

Me and Wes put this site 2gether back when the WS/JJ+FP online community waz HUGE and really close. Some of u might wanna check it out.

www.geocities.com/willsmithsfans

It's got bios 2 old and current fans, letters, links 2 fan sites, poetry, etc.

Guest Prince
Thanks for posting the link AJ for those people who were there back in the day but may have forgotten the URL. I remember it and check the profiles every few months, good to remenisce. :smile:

Yo,that site was ill and I wanna be down when it gets updated!
Holla at me!

Wow!! I can't believe that people are still about this site. It definitly served it's purpose when things were on and poppin' 4 the Will Smith online community. Since so many people seem 2 be interested in updating it, maybe we'll have 2 do that when the new album comes out and when the WS online community is a bit stronger.

• 5 months later...
You know what guys?

Please don't update it. Don't change anything. It is how it was, and what it is is something in the past. I look around me now and I see arguing and people not getting along... The Fans Domain stands as a memory for us fans to reminisce of how things were back then, and how tight the community was; and I don't think that should be changed...

Edit: Maybe I'm looking too deeply into this, but that place is perfect in it's own right. It stands as a tribute to it's maker and the people we once knew, also how things once were... Why take that away? I don't think that should be taken away. Edited by Prince

[font="Arial"][color=blue]hey prince...im with u on that,....AJ, i think u should leave the old forum as it is..just in case will ever pops in. lmbo..or anyone of the newer fans as far as the matter..cuz we was real tyte and 'original' as in...strait forward , back in those days... Theres nothing like the old days,..that will always have a special impact on my heart..and that board was one of the places..specailly when i usta kick tha A's TAIL with my flow... LMAO...

I dont care what NOBODY said,..i usta bust that rump UP...hahahahahaa

but its all good now tho... im not tryna go backwards to that dimension in tyme...im glad u brought up the link again...cuz just today in a chat...Timbo, was saying something that took me back down memory lane .hahah...

Im surprised, and excted to know that is still up..

What about the other promotion sites we all worked together do do??? links would be appreciated, as long as im going down memory lane..what the heck...i may find something that would stirike quite an interest... :switch:

anyways...

nite guyz...
peace,
yall BIG beautiful and forever sweet sista...
3cookies [/color][/font]

[url="http://www.geocities.com/mib2headquarters/"]http://www.geocities.com/mib2headquarters/[/url]

That's the only one I can find cookies. Unfortunately, www.geocities.com/christmasALIteam appears to have been removed from the server due to a long period of inactivity...

Hey its no problem man! It won't mean anything to anybody that came after summer 2002 though, because thats when the community broke apart.

I think there were other street team sites, but I can't remember the links. Or maybe they have been taken off the server due to inactivity?