JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Cassidy on Will Smith

fan 4ever

Hey I ain't dissing you lambert, if you read back to the post you'd see that I was that you can believe and do what you wanna do and that you have the right for your opinion, but that's not gonna stop me from doing what I have to do and believe what I believe, I'm not mad 'cause you don't feel the same way that I do, I was mad when you tried putting me down for not thinking like everyone else, no 2 people think a like and you should know that since you're 28, I knew that **** since I was 6, it's called common sense, you talk like you don't have any, so what if all the people you know who like 50 Cent it doesn't mean a difference, if you ever watched TRL you'd know that most of the people that go on there are white, and 50 Cent went on there many times over the past year and Russell Simmons said that most of the people who buy albums are white and as a long time fan you should know that, because if Run-DMC videos weren't played on MTV, 50 Cent and these rappers would not be going platinum because black people are a minority and I know this as a black person it's harder to get acceptance in society, there's not enough black people to make hip-hop a multi million dollar buisiness and that's a fact, if you travel all over the world you'd see that asian and european people that ain't black listen to hip-hop artists including 50 Cent, so don't make yourself sound ignorant to say that only black people listen to 50 cent, and it ain't my fault that I'm only 19, but I'm not the average school kid when it comes to my knowledge for hip-hop, I listen to hip-hop songs all the way from Kurtis Blow/Sugar Hill Gang/Grandmaster Flash and The Furious Five all the way up to the current DMX/Nas/Kanye West so I know a lot about the game, and besides my best friends that I have are in their 30's, so don't talk to me like you would to the average teeny bopper and I will respect your opinion, I might not agree, but I'll respect it.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lambertj3

i never did , plus if you recall it seemed as if you put me down first not the other way around. i only respond like that when people tell me to shut up and stuff like that i wouldn't put u down unless you did it to me first otherwise whats the point. and i would respect your opinion more if you didn't say things like i talk like i don't have any since hey i am black myself and know first hand what its like to be prejudice against being called a n##### many times by white people, i felt like u attacked me the way you came at me

Hey lambert I'm sorry for saying "If you can't back up your opinion you should shut up" but I didn't think that you'd get mad over that 'cause that's the same as when FP said "If you ain't saying nothing nice, don't say nothin'" but I said it in my own way though and btw damn it's funny how that Cassidy interview about Will could spark up such a discussion! :werd: I enjoy it 'cause it's cool to see how everybody has their own opinions about why we love hip-hop and it's all good, I ain't dissing anyone, I'm just stating my opinions! :ditto:

I think we should bring this topic to a wrap! Its become WAAAAAAAAAAAAY off topic and we're going over the same grounds here! With regards to people's opinions, nobody is gonna change other people's minds! Every1 just ends up getting offended!

I think we should bring this topic to a wrap! Its become WAAAAAAAAAAAAY off topic and we're going over the same grounds here! With regards to people's opinions, nobody is gonna change other people's minds! Every1 just ends up getting offended!

:werd: That's true man what you're sayin' about draggin' this topic too far but what would be the point of having forums and chat rooms if you can't express your opinion? :dunno: I like seeing other people's opinions 'cause I get to see things in a different way than I see it, I still might not agree but you know debating is sorta like freestylin' 'cause you gotta come back and defend yourself or else you'll look embarassed, the only difference is that you do it with rhymin' in a freestyle. :ditto: Apology accepted lambert, there ain't no hard feelings! :thumb: