JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Cassidy on Will Smith

fan 4ever

OK time to rip this thread apart..

[quote]Cassidy is a new artist who doesn't know Will so he shouldn't say **** like that![/quote]Umm.. he said it himself. 'I never met him so all this is hearsay'

[quote]Cassidy should shut the **** up...if he meets Will i'm sure that Will could
knock this little "rapper"??? out![/quote]

Right.. that's exactly the point of this. He's saying it cause he thinks he's harder than Will.

[quote] your ment to pick your favourite artists and talk about them briefly. He picked him self!!! I meen come on!![/quote]You mean like in everyone of Prince's rap's the lyrics are dominated by how him and Jazzy are the greatest Rapper and DJ in the world ? Don't take it so to heart.

[quote]He don't know Will so y shud is say bulsh*t bout him
He thinks he's so hard...Asshole[/quote]

Like I said already he said himself he dosen't know Will and this is all hearsay. I don't recall reading him talking about how hard he is though... Must have missed it.

[quote]Who the hell is Cassidy?¿ [/quote]An up and coming rapper who is less than mediocre IMO.

[quote]He does loads but doesnt brag about it. If u did things for charity just to show off and try and make himslef look good then thats not a good reason to give money to charity.

Hes just a hater, all of these rappers complain about how much money he has coz they are so jelous of it.[/quote]

I answered this already, alls he said was he dosen't hear about it.

[quote]I think it waz good that he made a point at the end that he waz talking about what he sees and dosen't know[/quote]

Exactly, he said basically this opinion is based off what he knows. He said he may be wrong.

Some of ya's automatically jump against someone as soon as they speak in a way that can be taken in bad context about JJ/FP. I don't like the guy either but I can't see where he said anything wrong. At the very end he said he's looking forward to meeting him.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm really? is the comment "lyrically average" also hearsay or what? i think cassidy is just jelous. there are so many rappers out there who wants to break FPs clean guy image.
lets see what cassidy will say after he had met Will personally...

peace jjfp rocks the house

[quote=DefCEM,Sep 23 2004, 03:03 PM]hmm really? is the comment "lyrically average" also hearsay or what? i think cassidy is just jelous. there are so many rappers out there who wants to break FPs clean guy image.

peace jjfp rocks the house[/quote]
I know rap. Will has a great ability match up the right amount of syllable's in a cut.

He uses some brilliant meta's and smililies.

His rhyme scheme is not the greatest. Will is built on his style. His delivery of the words. His charisma ooze's out of tracks. I'm not saying he is crap at rhyming, I'm just saying he isn't the best.

Will is built on style, delivery and charm. That's exactly what makes his flow so amazing.

[quote=Prince,Sep 23 2004, 04:25 PM]I think Daedalus Mortality is trying to say that you aren't a sheep/follower.[/quote]
Ahh.

Appreciate.

I mean don't get me wrong I love JJ&FP. I met Jeff last week and I still don't think it's quite set in properly.. but when people just blatantly look at an artist in tunnel vision something's wrong. Edited by Perry

[quote=Perry,Sep 23 2004, 09:19 PM][quote=DefCEM,Sep 23 2004, 03:03 PM] hmm really? is the comment "lyrically average" also hearsay or what? i think cassidy is just jelous. there are so many rappers out there who wants to break FPs clean guy image.

peace jjfp rocks the house[/quote]
I know rap. Will has a great ability match up the right amount of syllable's in a cut.

He uses some brilliant meta's and smililies.

His rhyme scheme is not the greatest. Will is built on his style. His delivery of the words. His charisma ooze's out of tracks. I'm not saying he is crap at rhyming, I'm just saying he isn't the best.

Will is built on style, delivery and charm. That's exactly what makes his flow so amazing. [/quote]
I think your right!!

I don't think FP ever slipped. His life has changed, Hip-Hop has changed. Throughout it all, he's kept his game up and never sold out his audience. The only selling-out ever done waz his fanbase 2 him.