JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Cassidy on Will Smith

fan 4ever

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't agree with the lyrically average comment at all. However, compared 2 what most commercial rappers say, that's not really that bad. I think it waz good that he made a point at the end that he waz talking about what he sees and dosen't know. Why waz he commennt on FP tho'? I'm confused.

The reason why they probably asked Cassidy about Will is 'cause Cassidy is from Philly too. Hey there are other rappers out there that spend millions of dollars of jewlery and don't give money to charity.

I can't run down a list of charities that Will donated money 2, but he has put money in2 Charlie Mack's project 2 salvage his Philly neighborhood and he's also put money in2 project like Spike Lee's move "Get On The Bus" without the spotlights on him. Will may be living well, but it's not stuck up and selfish about it. Lots of celebrities put money in 2 positive projects without the spotlight. I wouldn't be surprised if Will dose the same.

Hey fan4ever, U should have even told Cyrano about Cassidy. If I was U, I would've said...

"A rappper U need 2 know nothing about. Be glad that U never heard of him." :kekeke:

How old is Cassidy? Like 17. I know J-Kwon is. I take it Cassidy grew up in Philly? Hmm. Whatever. I'm not gonna comment on this Cassidy.

La la, la, la-la-la....

Well Cassidy made a buss for himself in the undergroundscene a couple years back, i ain't gonna front, i thought he was hot! Untill he made that Hotel song with R Kelly...he just went down hill...don't like him no more!!

[quote=J-o-e,Sep 6 2004, 08:26 PM]will smith has a charity buissness in philly, he gives so much money to the families who have none, he made a youth centre where he helps the black youth get into drug dealing and hustlin, will smith has put the money behind it, he keeps it quiet though because he likes to be quiet, once he isnt makin music or movies hes rather distance except from award shows and stuff....

J-o-e[/quote]
Yeah, no wonder he keeps it quiet if he's helping people get into drugs and hustling!!! :nhawong: :kekeke:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
cassidys a fuk yeh will can knock his lights out his biceps are bigger than cassidys torso.
look at what cassidy raps about
"girl you wanna come to my hotel baby ill give you my room keys. I feel the way you carry yourself girl. NAD I WANa GET WIT YOU CAUSE YOUSA CUTIE. is that shallow or what. CAssidy my friend learn to rap or go home.
BIG WILL ALL THE WAY