JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

I am on the Radio

Silver Tiger

Hello fans,

Today marked the day that I was haphazardly trained to run a 2 hour radio show on my own. I will have my own 2 hour show every Friday (beginning next week) via my college radio station. I write to you, my fans, because this station is broadcast through the Internet (and specifically through iTunes Radio) and is listened to around the world. As this is my first radio show, it will be mostly music. After 2 quarters of doing the show, I can get my own talk show. Until then, I invite you to listen to me every Friday (check local times below).

Fridays:

Los Angeles- 12pm

New York- 3pm

London- 8pm

Sydney- 7am Saturday (I just KNOW Tim will wake up early every Saturday morning so that he can hear me talk about music in short bursts)

You can listen to the station through iTunes by going to the "Radio" section on the left side. Then click "College Radio" and then click "Coyote Radio." Or you can get to it by clicking "Listen Now" on this website.

I just KNOW you guys will all be dedicated listeners, propelling me on my way to the top. Regardless, I will probably bump this topic next week.

Your gracious hero,

Chris

Right now it's all kinds. Yesterday the list went from the Beastie Boys to James Brown to Rush to some indie artists. In a while they will be switching their format and doing mostly independent music. I'm gonna gauge my power over there and see if I can get artists like Kel Spencer on.