JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The Writer Meets The Director ...

• Members

http://www.sendspace.com/file/inasdw

The emcee throughout the entire album is White Mouse, a prolific and philosophical emcee from Nebraska! The producer (myself) is The Prime Sithesizah [like Synthesizer without the -n-]. We've been making music throughout 06 together up to this day.. this is our first album together without any guest appearances. ENJOY and thanks for any support that we receive!!

Http://www.myspace.com/phantastic2 (THE DUO PAGE)

Http://www.myspace.com/mousetheprodigy (EMCEE)

Http://www.myspace.com/theprimesithesizah (PRODUCER)

Edited by The Prime Sithesizah

• 4 weeks later...

I'm digging the sounds, but I think it isn't a good marketing strategy to say that your **** is an all time classic and one of the best of '08 without having anything to back it up. Honestly it just makes you seem a little big headed yo, be a little bit more humble and cats might take notice.

Edited by bart5

• Members

I'm digging the sounds, but I think it isn't a good marketing strategy to say that your **** is an all time classic and one of the best of '08 without having anything to back it up. Honestly it just makes you seem a little big headed yo, be a little bit more humble and cats might take notice.

Nah nah, I'M not saying that it's an all-time classic.. I'm jus sayin that.. that's what others have judged of the album.. others may have their own opinion but most of the time, it's been called that or just really good.. I'm not tryin to boast and make it seem like it is. Maybe including that part in the message was a bit too much but I guess... hope you enjoy the album though!

• 1 month later...