JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

25% on rotten tomatoes

Hero1

Well it's early. Only 12 reviews. I think it will probably end up around 40% on rt.com. Most of the reviews won't come in until Thursday or Friday. I'm not surprised though. From all I read, it's a depressing movie. People are already depressed in their own personal lives.

Edited by TopDawg14

• Admin

Normally the early review are positive because studios don't want negative ones published tip it comes out..I'd say it could stay as low as 30% people aren't saying it's ok or it's average they are really slamming itits average mark is 4.3 they do seem to agree Rosario was good tho

Shame, but i could see this coming.

I feel bad but i almost don't care. He'll come good again at some point, but right now its not bothering me. Maybe just too much going on in my own life to care too much.

Normally the early review are positive because studios don't want negative ones published tip it comes out..I'd say it could stay as low as 30% people aren't saying it's ok or it's average they are really slamming itits average mark is 4.3 they do seem to agree Rosario was good tho

It's a bit interesting that while the critics at rt.com have it at 31%, those who have seen it already rate the movie at 79% on rt.com.

i just cant tell if it will be a good film or not, i ignore the reviews and the trailer doesnt give too much away. It could be incredible or it could be pants. But like kev said, the bad reviews dont bother me as much right now, maybe bcoz im not amazingly excited or that im busy too. Im just gonna go into the film completely open minded.

It will be a crappy movie...

That's the dumbest thing i've read here yet. Why would u brand the movie like that without even seeing it. U don't even know what u are talking about until u see it.

It will be a crappy movie...

That's the dumbest thing i've read here yet. Why would u brand the movie like that without even seeing it. U don't even know what u are talking about until u see it.

AJ, some people are just going to be negative about it. I respect everybody's opinion on this board but I'm really excited about SP. I've been on a number of boards tonight and those who have already seen SP have responded very favorably to the movie. I'm like you, I could give a rat's a$$ what the critics say(most of the time they don't know what they're talking about), I'm going to see this movie.