don't say nothin thing

My fav verses is:

"Cause yo I'm the man and the whole world knows
Rock film festivals and rap shows
All the critics jealous people and back-stabbers
My so called friends who been nothing but actors
You're way of character but now who's the bomb
It's Will from west Phil just slightly transformed"

I love the part of ID4 too....see FP can put in some humor on a serious diss track.

I think the song serves as a reminder that FP still has skillz and that he hasn't changed much since JJ+FP dropped their 1st album. There's alot of people who used 2 follow him, but after the TV show and so many movies, they stop taking his music seriously. This track is 4 those people. Don't let the Hollywood taste fool ya.

• Admin
ive heard 1 thats gonna be on the album jim... of course my fav part of dont say nothin when i first heard it... "she asked me if its true that me and jeff broke up.. HELL NAA!!" i used to have that quote as the start of the jjfp site way back in the day

[quote=Hero1,Sep 5 2004, 02:47 AM]if u aint got sumthin nice 2 say dont say nothin at all[/quote]
YEPPP
this is the main Idea of the song...
that what I say 2 ppl that mocking (cussin) Will...

if u ain't got nutting good 2 say then don't say nuuttin...!!! :bang:

[quote=TopDawg14,Sep 5 2004, 12:14 AM]I love Don't Say Nothing. It may be the best diss song Will's done. I love I'm Comin' and Uuuhhh too but Don't Say Nothing has that certain sound that makes it so dope. I can't put my finger on it. Maybe it's because the melody is kind of dark and moody.[/quote]
I love that too...its like a '97 version of "From Da South"...its so dark and FP justs lights it up and tells everyone whatsup.

yeah i love this track, whenever ppl diss Will i listen to this and it just shows how much better he is than the rest of those ppl.

I think the good thing about Wills diss tracks are that he never mentions any1s names. They know who they are but they cant actually prove that Will was dissin them.

I cant wait to hear the new diss track, that should be great!