Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Big Ben

Will Mentioned in New Common Song.

Common is the MAN. One of my fav artists and one of the very few I regularly go out and support by buying his albums.

I've read in a mag that he's going to sell his new album ''Universal mind control'' for less than 1 dollar ? 99cents to be exact.

How true is that ?

Anyways this song is PRETTY TIGHT, one of the best songs I've heard these past couple of years easily.

A legend like Will...Common tells it like it is.

Edited by Typhoon20

Common is one of the greatest to touch the mic...That he mentions Will makes me more happy!

The song is fire, especially the production is great! Hopefully he hits platinum with this album, he deserved it.

Common is the MAN. One of my fav artists and one of the very few I regularly go out and support by buying his albums.

Anyways this song is PRETTY TIGHT, one of the best songs I've heard these past couple of years easily.

Dope song by Common. That was a nice reference to Will's I Am Legend movie. I'm looking forward to getting the album when it drops.

Edited by TopDawg14

Common Sense is one of the best ever and he actually gets mainstream attention. I can't wait 4 this new album. I wish he was referencing it music more than the movie tho.'

Dope song by Common. That was a nice reference to Will's I Am Legend movie. I'm looking forward to getting the album when it drops.

Is it true that his new album will cost less than a buck ? If that's really true I'm getting at least 10.

Is it true that his new album will cost less than a buck ? If that's really true I'm getting at least 10.

Hahahaha, there u have the perfect oppurtunity to keep some money and u wanna go out and buy 10! :rofl:

Id buy at least 3 to give two to my friends in xmas!

i love the break "nothin you can do" i dont like this new common as much as Be but hey, its 100% better than any other sht out there