JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Michael Jackson ft Will Smith

amin

it's kinda sad that more people recognise what a good movie is than they do what a good album is, i'm sure this eats will up 'cause he always said he loves to do music more than movies but like the rest us he likes to be appreciated in what he does so i could understand why he's been doing more acting lately...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True, if people showed him more appreciation and supported his music more, he'd release more. I think "I Wish I Made That" and "Lost + Found" made that pretty clear. He knows people love his music, but without the BWS fanbase (or even half of that), he probably doesn't feel that "in demand."

The state of the music industry has been pretty bleak, there hasn't been much appreciation for good music on the most part, even MJ wasn't that much in demand at the end of his life and he's the king of pop, it tok 10 years for Rakim to get his last album out there and that didn't get much buzz either, true artists in music been getting slept on in recent years... However on the flip side you see when actors put their heart into their films they get supported... I just wish people appreciated real music...

Yeah I wanna see those tracks come out, I still wanna see the albums come out again as remastered CDs with bonus discs of unreleased tracks

Public Enemy released a box set last year and I spent $60 on it, I'll be willing to do the same for JJFP

• 1 month later...