Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Michael Jackson ft Will Smith

amin

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when listening to jazzy's "he's the king, i'm the dj" mixtape i was thinking to myself why didn't he leak the mj/fp track on there

well with will working on a new music again maybe he could leak a mixtape on the internet with unreleased songs like this one to give the heads a teaser just like Nas did when he released "the lost tapes" before his "god's son" album

when listening to jazzy's "he's the king, i'm the dj" mixtape i was thinking to myself why didn't he leak the mj/fp track on there

That's assuming that Jeff even has it. He probably doesn't. It would have been the perfect opportunity as Jeff put on a lot of rare remixes etc

well with will working on a new music again maybe he could leak a mixtape on the internet with unreleased songs like this one to give the heads a teaser just like Nas did when he released "the lost tapes" before his "god's son" album

That would be fantastic if he did but unlikely I think. When has Will ever done anything like this before?

well the internet is bigger now than anytime in will's career, it seems like will doesn't like to spend too much time online but he's gonna have do some more internet promotion on his next music project for it to be a success

I hate to bust everyone's bubble hear but there is no track with JJ+FP. When I first met Jeff, outside of the Fluid nightclub in Philly almost 2 years ago, I asked about that and he said there wasn't a track. He wishes they did work together though. I dont know where this whole MJ ft JJFP track came from anyway - was it AJ who saw it in TV Guide back in 1999? lol ..If thats the case, ten years later in 2009, I was lucky enough to ask and unfortunately, no track exists. I asked the source guys...

Damn that sucks big time but there's no doubt that Will should use the internet more for his music promotion 'cause after all there was a certain man from Chicago named Barack Obama who used the internet on his campaign to become the first black president so yeah I'd say the internet's a big f'n deal in 2011, if Will was on the internet as much as some of these garbage rappers are he'd sell 10 million on his next album

Yes, I read in a 2000ish TV Guide article where FP or MJ confirmed that they did a track together.

I don't FP needs to worry about the mixtape, I think he should just give some of joints to Jeff and let him handle the mixtape. We can finally hear the L+F remixes!!

sure he does, it doesn't make sense for the world to only know him as a blockbuster actor who occasionally raps

on the real as much as i don't care about record sales i'm just tired of seeing garbage albums go platinum in one week and win awards while only a few real heads recognise the dope albums, something's gotta break the cycle...