Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Michael Jackson ft Will Smith

amin

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

They did record a track together.. It was produced by rodney jerkins. It was michael jackson featuring will smith. They did it for michael jacksons last album but it was never released. Will actually talked about doing the track, so we know it was legit.

The track was recorded aroun the Willennium era. Infact, they may have done more than 1 track since Jazzy Jeff + A Touch of Jazz worked with MJ. I remember a TV Guide article on MJ stating how he did colabos for Unbreakable and FP was listed as one of them tho' it waz never released.

What a strong collabo this would be. Michael Jackson and Will Smith.

But when I hear that Will recorded many more songs for his last two or three albums, why Interscope, Jive or Columbia aren't releasing a compilation album with unreleased tracks?

Just like Ice Cube's "Bootlegs & B-Sides" or the very very good "The Lost Tapes" record by Nas.

Especially Jive could release such a record. They did 4 best-of's by now (Greatest Hits, Before the Willennium, Platinum/Gold Collection and The Very Best Of), why not releasing a record with tracks like New Kids on the Block, From Da South, Get Hyped or Lovely Daze? I definately would buy such a record.

• 2 weeks later...

Why the heck didn't I know about this! Wow! The King of Pop and Fresh Prince! Too bad we'll never hear it

Yeah, damn!

I never knew about this, either!

I want that track, RIGHT NOW!!! :muahaha:

Me too!!

Other artists have their unreleased songs on internet and people at least get to hear them. Why can't we have his? :shakehead:

Well with any luck Michael Jackson might ask FP to be on his new album. I know that music isn't on Will's mind right now but he'd be crazy to turn down an offer from Michael Jackson

Ur so right but I really don't believe that it will happen...unfortunately...!

Why the heck didn't I know about this! Wow! The King of Pop and Fresh Prince! Too bad we'll never hear it

Yeah, damn!

I never knew about this, either!

I want that track, RIGHT NOW!!! :muahaha:

Me too!!

Other artists have their unreleased songs on internet and people at least get to hear them. Why can't we have his? :shakehead:

I can agree!

So sad... :never

Maybe we have to ask Will or Mike? :lolsign: