Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jaden Smith set for 'Karate Kid' redo

Ale

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will Smith`s son Jaden has sword collection

Will Smith's young son Jaden has revealed he was given a sword for his 12th birthday.

The youngster is playing the lead role in the new remake of The Karate Kid opposite kung-fu legend Jackie Chan.

While promoting the movie, Jaden said to BBC Radio One: 'I got a sword from my manager. It's huge. I already have a bow and arrow, another sword and an axe.

'I got my first sword when I was eight or nine years old. My mum gave me my first sword and axe, and my mum's dad gave me my first bow and arrow. It's dangerous.'

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/people/news/article_1571399.php/Will-Smith-s-son-Jaden-has-sword-collection

Ive uploaded a video of the Smiths on the one show. Yes unfortunatly i still use the point the camera at the tv method so the quality is rubbish, sorry but it was that or nothing and this was far too good to miss, especially Will's mishap with a blueberry.

Edited by Jazzy Julie

**** i just spent ages doing that haha, i wouldnt have bothered if i knew it was on iplayer with better quality.

LOL. It's only available for a few more days tho so thats some consolation!

Yes it is thank u lol. I just hope the bbc doesnt get mad like MTV did and try and shut down my youtube account.

Ive uploaded a video of the Smiths on the one show. Yes unfortunatly i still use the point the camera at the tv method so the quality is rubbish, sorry but it was that or nothing and this was far too good to miss, especially Will's mishap with a blueberry.

Thanks a lot Julie. I can't watch the video from the BBC site. BIG thanks!!