JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Congratulations President Elect Obama

MaxFly

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't say i'm happy or disappointed. Neither candidate grabbed me. Neither of them seemed to have "the answer." I pray that times get better in this country and this world and that the right person is in office. Congratz.

I counted down the seconds until the west coast polls closed and when the news organizations called the election for Obama, I did my best to fight back tears. This is such a great moment for me. I didn't think that in my lifetime I would see an African-American elected to the highest office in the U.S.

I called my dad and he was like me. He felt so proud tonight. He never thought he would see an African-American president in his lifetime.

It feels like a dream... a dream come true.

Congratulations to President-Elect Obama!!!

• Admin

like will says a lot don't anybody in this world tell you you can't achieve anything you put your mind to.. I've been following this for nearly 2 years and this is truly remarkable..Obama started 30 points behind Hillary Clinton little support and money they gave him no chance..to win against Clinton was amazing and then against McCain..hope over fear unity over division...this is truly historic..

I'm sooo happy!!! This morning when I was on my way to the hospital papers still didn't have the results and I was starting to get nervous, ;-)

Now I just hope he really changes things 'coz it will affect for the rest of the world, but it'll take some time.

It's great to live a historic moment like this, I'll tell my gankids someday that I lived this day.LOL

I'll tell my gankids someday that I lived this day.LOL

Is it in spain such a big deal too? He's black ya'll, he aint from mars. is america really that racist that this is such a big deal?

Yes he's black & not a marcian but not that long ago it was impossible to think it could happen but if it was a white woman ( with the same ideas Obama has) I'd be happy too. I think is an important thing in history, see beyond the race or sex of a person.

Edited by Sandy