JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jada/Fam/Misc

MissAshley

Cool if thats really her, she might encourage Will to use twitter.

I think it is not, but is it the official WS Facebook ?

http://www.facebook.com/WillSmith

It seems like a fan page of facebook and not a profile..

yeah just a fan page. How did i not know about this before, he has 3 million fans and i wasnt one of them lol. I can see Kel, brakes, AJ, cookies on there and they didnt tell us haha.

yeah just a fan page. How did i not know about this before, he has 3 million fans and i wasnt one of them lol. I can see Kel, brakes, AJ, cookies on there and they didnt tell us haha.

And Jada added it to her 'Favorite Pages'.

Here Jada is addressing her fans comments on facebook via video and responding! this is just great!!

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1155694086912&ref=nf

Yall have got to add her to facebook!

Those are some nice pix in that Redbook magazine. That 1 of Willow in bed...looked like she just woke up lol

Thought it was funny how she posed wit the camera guy wit a cake and then dropped it :laugh: cant do the 5 sec rule on that cake lol

i would love to leave a comment for Jada but ive never seen Hawthorn and i have no intention too :) No hospital show will ever beat scrubs.

You say that without even having seen 'HawthoRNe'? How can you compare them?

Plus, 'House M.D.' is way better than 'Scrubs' IMO.

House MD is not even near from scrubs kid. We cant even compare the 3 shows since they are not even in the same range or area for that matter. Scrubs was a comedy show, a clever one, not a sitcom, just hilarious. House MD is a weird show in which they try all the options posible to find the real problem. If u are a doctor u know that most of the things that happen in this show are not applicable to real life medicine practice since it is unpractical to treat a patient for 8 different diseases till u find the right one in the end of the day.. HawThorne is about nurses, this is a completely different scenario from what we have seen before(scrubs -residents, ER- emergenciologists, House MD investigative groups, ect)

I think the show is new and creative and u should give it a try at least. If u in the end do not like it, then u are not obligated to continue following it. But at least give it an oportunity to get to u. I love chocolate chips icecream, but it doesnt mean that if they dont have it in the shop I wont be eating ice cream then..

i would love to leave a comment for Jada but ive never seen Hawthorn and i have no intention too :) No hospital show will ever beat scrubs.

I can't see the show because... I can't see it, nobody knows it or Jada in France :laugh: :laugh:

Edited by Romano338