JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jada/Fam/Misc

MissAshley

Willow Smith Talks ‘FireBall’, Future Collaborations

Birthday girl Willow Smith has been getting plenty of shout-outs today from fellow celebrities Justin Bieber, Justin Timberlake, and more in honor of her 11th birthday. The ‘Whip My Hair’ songstress is said to be whipping her debut album into completion for an early 2012 debut.

The latest blazer to come from the pint sized pop starlet is ‘Fireball’ - featuring fellow fashionista Nicki Minaj. While the song has been winning over fans and critics alike, Access Hollywood caught up with the youngest of the Smith clan to get her take on the track.

Needless to say, if the three tastes we’ve gotten so far is any indication of what Willow is serving up, the result will be H-O-T!

More Willow below:

http://thatgrapejuice.net/2011/10/watch-christina-aguilera-access-hollywood/

Edited by Ale

Justin Timberlake identifies with Fresh Prince

Justin Timberlake used to pretend he was the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.

The actor-and-singer was a huge fan of the US 90s sitcom starring Will Smith. Justin dreamed of appearing in a TV show when he was growing up and closely identified with Will’s streetwise character.

“I thought I was going to be in a sitcom, I really did. When I was a kid I would watch The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. I was the Fresh Prince, of course – who wasn’t? I felt like I related to him with the big Nike basketball shoes and the funky shorts,” Justin told the December issue of Esquire. “That’s how me and my friends dressed. But then I always felt Carlton Banks had such a great physical humour.”

Justin has since become close friends with Alfonso Ribeiro, who played straight-laced Carlton on the show. The pair regularly spend time on the golf course – and Justin is impressed with Alfonso’s skills.

“We play golf together,” he explained. “He’s freakishly good.”

Justin has enjoyed global success as a singer and an actor.

He is renowned for his work ethic and admits his hectic schedule can take over his life.

The 30-year-old star has finally decided to step back from his career and focus on other things.

“There were times I was motivated by the fact I wanted to be the biggest music star in the world,” he revealed. “I think you can work and work and work and never really live.

“The plan is not to have a plan. I’ll probably travel, but I’d rather be spontaneous. I feel I’ve earned at least a little bit of time to do that.

“If I stopped now, I could look at everything I’ve done and be so proud.”

http://www.film-news.co.uk/show-news.asp?H=Justin-Timberlake-identifies-with-Fresh-Prince&nItemID=7997