JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jada/Fam/Misc

MissAshley

Btw,does anyone else think that this house looks like it's straight out of the Flintstones?First thing i thought was Yabba Dabba Dooooo:-).

LOL

"Wilma!!! Remember that scene from Fresh Prince? Anyway...

My first thought was that their living room looks like a hotel lobby...

• Members

Btw,does anyone else think that this house looks like it's straight out of the Flintstones?First thing i thought was Yabba Dabba Dooooo:-).

LOL

"Wilma!!! Remember that scene from Fresh Prince? Anyway...

My first thought was that their living room looks like a hotel lobby...

I agree!It's nice,but it really looks like a hotel lobby,not a house where kids lives.There's waaaaay too many chairs.

Hey, I am Abby, Willow's Teacup Yorkie. This picture is me on a table:) I am going to be documenting my life every Thursday for as long as I live :D ANYWAY, I was a little devil this morning and ate chunk out of Willow's basket, and it was YUMMMY! MMHMMM! HAHAHAH!

Love you all,

Abby The Pea <3

http://www.whosay.com/WillowSmith/photos/53095?code=BMoyMQ

Video: Will Smith Inflicts BLUNT TRAUMA In Real-Life Kickboxing Footage

Will Smith beat the holy hell out of his kickboxing instructor recently -- crushing a training bag with MULTIPLE devastating shin strikes -- and TMZ has obtained the shockingly intense footage.

According to sources, Will is in the market for a new gym -- and had stopped by Brazen Boxing & MMA in Philadelphia earlier this week just to scope the place out.

Will stayed for a 20-minute MMA training session -- with badass Bellator fighter Jamall "X Factor" Johnson -- and we're told ... the actor's an EXTREMELY quick learner.

No kidding.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/08/15/will-smith-kickboxing-video-footage-mma-boxing-gym-bellator-jamall-x-factor-johnson-fighter/?adid=hero4#.TkmEY2FOhaU

Edited by Ale

Brazen Boxing & MMA Thanks Will Smith!

Brazen Boxing & MMA would like to send out a thank you to Will Smith and his friends for unexpectedly dropping by our facility last week while he was back in Philly. Brazen’s Wrestling and MMA Coach and pro MMA fighter Jamall “X-Factor” Johnson had a great time giving Will a very quick twenty-minute session punching and kicking pads. Will was incredibly gracious and a good student while honoring us with the quick drop-in.

If you’d like to check out some of his moves from the very brief introductory session, TMZ posted some video footage shot during Will’s visit on its site today.

Our Brazen mascot, Lulubelle, also enjoyed the visit.

She didn’t even mind being called “Frank” because the misnomer came with some delightful pats from the kind superstar.

Thanks again for a fun visit! We hope you stop by again the next time you want to get in some training in Philly!

http://brazenboxing.com/2011/08/brazen-boxing-mma-thanks-will-smith/

Edited by Ale