Sign in to follow this  
MissAshley

Jada/Fam/Misc

USA - "Kit Kittredge: An American Girl" Premiere in New York City

19 de junio de 2008

Look this pic! LOL

42-20296855.jpg?size=67&uid=09c3295b-ef7

What are you filming in China?

TPH: It's the remake of 'The Karate Kid.' It's 'The Kung Fu Kid,' with Jackie Chan and Jaden Smith, Will and Jada's son.

How was it working with Jaden? Will did some press junkets with him and said that working with his son made him grow as an actor.

TPH: That child is a rock star. He really is. He's a shrunken Will. You know what's so beautiful, he understands that maybe he's not going to act for the rest of his life. I was talking to Jada one day, and she was like, "I don't know if he has the personality to continue to do it." Right now he likes it, and I think he's really getting into this because he loves martial arts. I was like, "You know you're going to be a big star after this, right?" and he said, "Yeah, I know." I said, "All the girls are going to be coming after you." He said, "They already doin' that." Then he said, "Yeah, you know what, Miss Taraji, I don't know if I will continue acting, but I will continue taking kung fu because I love it." He's really good. Jackie Chan is impressed.

http://www.bvonmovies.com/2009/09/10/taraji-p-henson-on-bad-all-by-myself/

Happy bday Jada. I didnt know her bday was in the same month as Will's!!!