JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jada/Fam/Misc

MissAshley

Willow & Jada

Meanwhile Willow's 41-year-old mother, with her hair long and curly, looked sharp in her tangerine jumpsuit as she spoke alongside Senator Rob Portman, Senator Richard Blumenthal, and two survivors of trafficking.

According to the Washington Examiner, Portman then addressed Willow from the podium at the Russell Senate Office Building.

'I asked if she was skipping school,' the leader of the 13-person caucus said, 'and she said "No, this is school."'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2233099/Willow-Smith-flashes-new-braces-watching-Jada-Pinkett-Smith-speak-Capitol-Hill.html Edited by Ale

From Jada's Facebook:

I want to say thank you to Senator Blumenthal and Senator Portman for coming across the aisle to make The Human Trafficking caucus happen. When the issue remains the focus, Democrats and Republicans truly have what it takes to make magic happen. I am grateful.

I want to thank Mihn Dang and T. Ortiz for their intelligence and courage. I admire you both.

Willow...you know how we do:)

I want to also thank the 81.2 percent of Californian voters who voted YES on prop 35! You have made a difference.

J

12740_10151338196496320_1611099169_n.jpg

From Alfonso Ribeiro's Facebook:

Will Smith and I went to the LA Children's Hospital today for Make A Wish Foundation. We visited a 17-year old American-Afghan girl named Amila, given a month to live, to make her wish come true of meeting Will Smith and having myself perform the Carlton dance. Special girl with a wonderful and loving family. Let's make Sunday the day for doing something special for someone we love.