JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jada/Fam/Misc

MissAshley

I saw a trailer for this show they other day and Sheree said something like they must be bad 'mamajammas' (her words) b/c those men (the exes) could've had anyone they wanted, and they toasted each other...wtf? maybe it was editing but this show comes across as desperate to me from what i've seen so far.

http://www.vh1.com/s...exes/cast.jhtml

Sheree's BIO (!!?) under the link you provided says it all I think ...

"Sheree and Will have a son together but since he turned 18, the child support checks have stopped coming in ... making life a bit less cushy than she's used to. Remarried to former professional football player-turned-pastor Terrell Fletcher, Sheree is now the First Lady of her new husband's Interfaith Christian ministry. Don't let the religious stuff fool you though. Sheree is NOT afraid of confrontation and if she doesn't like something, she makes no secret about it."

:sFun_doh2:

Will & Jada Pinkett Smith to Celebrate Anniversary with a High-Five

They said their "I dos" in a secret New Year's Eve ceremony in 1997. Come December, Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith will celebrate 15 years as husband and wife.

"Fifteen years! It's amazing, isn't it?" Pinkett Smith told PEOPLE at the New York City premiere of Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted recently.

"I was just doing the Today show, and there was a couple there who was celebrating 59 years of marriage, and I thought to myself, '15 years ain't nothing, you know?' It's just the beginning. That's the way I look at it."

So how will they mark the milestone? "You know, we celebrate throughout the year," she added to PEOPLE at Friday's MOMS Mamarazzi event in New York. "But usually on our wedding anniversary, we give ourselves a high-five and go, 'We survived another year, homie! Yeah!' "

The actress, 40, compares marriage to "a beautiful journey with lots of chapters."

"You know, we are nothing like what we were when we first met. Nothing like that," she said. "Biggest change is that we have grown up. We have matured."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20602882,00.html

Jay-Z 'Has So Much Love & Respect' for Willow Smith

Willow Smith playfully sticks her tongue out while leaving Barnes & Noble on Tuesday (June 12) in Calabasas, Calif.

The 11-year-old singer is in the “getting the script together” process of her Annie remake, which her parents, Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith, are producing.

Jay-Z will be working on the film’s soundtrack and has also been a mentor figure for Willow.

“He really understands that process. He’s so artist friendly, and he has so much love and respect for Willow,” Jada told the Huffington Post.

“And he’s doing such a fantastic job being in partnership with us, in regards to her career and really helping her develop as an artist,” she added.

http://www.justjared...r-willow-smith/

Edited by Ale

For all those lving in USA I want to tell you tha Hawthorne is on Netflix, if u want to see it and dont own Netflix theres a one month free membership there. Enjoy.

Willow Smith Shows Off New Braces

Showing off a new accessory, Willow Smith was spotted at The Commons in Calabasas, CA with her puppy and personal assistant on Saturday afternoon (June 16).

The 11-year-old singer smiled to reveal a new set of braces on her top teeth as she shopped for a new iPhone case and posed with an adoring fan.

Pics!

http://celebrity-gos...w-braces-674575

Edited by Ale