JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jada/Fam/Misc

MissAshley

From Jada's Facebook:

I want to give thanks to everyone that checked out Red Table Talk this weekend. It was a huge success in so many ways and I look forward to continuing this communication with you. I can’t thank you enough for being so open, so understanding and so willing to participate in what I consider to be a very special experience with my mother and daughter.

As always.....May love keep you safe.

j

somebody likes Drake. I know he's a teenage boy and i'll probably sound like a prude but all his songs so far have had a little to much sexual innuendo to me jmo. I'm sure his little fangirls love it though and i'm terrible b/c I laughed at the video but the song itself isn't so bad.

Willow was criticized on Facebook because she said that she loves buying clothes that make her feel sexy like that.. People all over said that she is too young to be feeling that way.

"HOLLYWOOD EXES" PREMIERES WEDNESDAY, JUNE 27 AT 9PM*

"Hollywood Exes" follows five women of an exclusive sorority: the ex wives of A-list celebrities. Nicole Murphy (ex of Eddie Murphy), Sheree Fletcher (ex of Will Smith), Jessica Canseco (ex of Jose Canseco),Andrea Kelly (ex of R. Kelly) and Mayte Garcia (ex of Prince), all lived fairytale lives, but of course, all the fame and fortune comes at a steep price. However, these women have decided to cut their ties in order to live a truly happier life. When they were married, the ladies were focused on their husbands' careers, but now they're in a brand new world where they can focus on themselves. They're about to embark on the second chapter in their lives and show the world exactly what they're made of.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/05/15/vh1-summer-premiere-dates-for-big-ang-mob-wives-chicago-hollywood-exes-and-much-more/134245/

• Members

Willow was criticized on Facebook because she said that she loves buying clothes that make her feel sexy like that.. People all over said that she is too young to be feeling that way.

Well,she should be criticized,11 year old can feel cute not sexy!

@Ale do you maybe know is this show going to air in Europe or just in USA?Because I have VH1 but there's never any reality and the haven't announced anything.

@Ale do you maybe know is this show going to air in Europe or just in USA?Because I have VH1 but there's never any reality and the haven't announced anything.

I don't know.. I used to watch VH1 some years ago and they had a reality show about Hulk Hogan called 'Hogan Knows Best' or something like that.. :lol:

We'll see.