JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jada/Fam/Misc

MissAshley

I'm really digging Burn, I like this new softer sound.

on another note....um, yeah:

VH1 Has The Ex-Factor: Look Out For Our Newest Show, Hollywood Exes, This Summer

What’s it like being the wife of an A-list actor, singer, or athlete? Chances are, it’s a struggle to keep your relationship afloat and hold down a normal life when your husband has a high profile, and as a result, as we all know, plenty of Hollywood marriages end in divorce. But often it’s not until these wives come out from behind their ex-husbands shadows that you really get to know them, which is why we’re so excited for Hollywood Exes, VH1′s new series that promises a look inside the lives of some of the most high-profile wives in the business. To find out who will be a part of the cast and what to expect, read the press release and and view our photo gallery below. The show is slated to premiere this summer.

VH1 JOINS THE EX WIVES CLUB WITH “HOLLYWOOD EXES”

Nicole Murphy, Jessica Canseco, Sheree Fletcher, Mayte Garcia

and Andrea Kelly Are Set To Star

The Series Will Premiere In The Summer Of 2012 With 10 One-Hour Episodes

LOS ANGELES, CA (March 21, 2012) – They kept the homes fires burning while their husbands were topping the music charts and setting box offices ablaze worldwide. But now, as Hollywood’s A-List ex-wives, they must adjust their own courses without their former husbands and make a name for themselves in VH1′s new series “Hollywood Exes” (working title).

The series will star Nicole Murphy (ex wife of Eddie Murphy – 13 years), Jessica Canseco (ex wife of Jose Canseco – 4 years), Sheree Fletcher (ex wife of Will Smith – 3 years), Mayte Garcia (ex wife of Prince – 3 years), and Andrea Kelly (ex wife of R. Kelly – 12 years). “Hollywood Exes” will premiere in the summer of 2012 with 10 one-hour episodes.

http://blog.vh1.com/...es-this-summer/

Im still so shocked shes doing this, she doesnt seem the type and they are still friends for Treys sake. Lets just hope she only says nice things and doesnt say anything too private, but then that wouldnt make good tv would it. I bet Will is worried. Even if Sheree does only say nice stuff, the show can edit it to make it look bad.

yeah that show can be a bad thing, why is she on it?

and the Jada song I like it, specially the club remix she did the other day, I wish her nothing but success.

I'm not surprised at all, she did an episode of a similar show before on ABC some years back. I guess she's trying to hammer home the point that she's more than Will's ex but i'm not sure this is the best way to go, guess time will tell.

I really can't think of a rational reason why Sheree would do this show. This really could turn around against her. Everytime a person appears on a reality show you always have some crazy people ready to get paid to spill stuff about you on TV. She is Will's ex and every time his name appears in the news this days it spreads like wildefire. That may attract some people and some stories to suddeenly come up and I do believe she has some she'd rather forget about... I mean G let me think ... the second anulled marriage she never talkes about maybe? Oh yes she used to married to this "sweetheart"...
http://www.canada.com/national/features/crime_report/story.html?id=6e5eef47-d270-4949-8c02-9fb02a701016
http://www.canada.com/ottawacitizen/story.html?id=84de4fc0-56e6-4625-8ab5-95a2b4af7ca7

• Members

Why are you so against Sheree doing this show?Let's wait and see it first.She seems like very dignified person,if she wants to be in the spotlight she could do it long time ago(don't forget that Will said that they will probably still be married if it was up to him).I don't know her reasons,it's probably to promote Whoop ash and her new clothing line,but I'm absolutely sure that she wouldn't say anything against Will and she probably talks with him and Jada before she decided to do this.
Also,what's wrong with the fact that she had another man.Jada was engaged twice(with Grant Hill and some other dude),Caleeb married woman with two kids from two different mans,all their parents(Will's,Jada's,Sheree's)are divorced and remarried...etc.Don't get me wrong,I can't stand reality shows and I don't get why she's doing this now after almost 20 years but I'm going to wait and see it first .
P.S.Sorry for my English:-).

I'm not sure who you're talking to specifically but as for me I couldn't care less who she was married to. I just mentioned that not a lot of people knew about that marriage and regardless of how she's portrayed on the show lots of things (esp. negative things) tend to come to the light when people do these types of shows. As a pastor's wife there's a certain standard people are gonna hold her to, and we all know how judgmental people can be. That's my two cents I can't speak for anyone else, like I said I guess we'll see what happens.

I don't care for Sheree's relationships nor do I care for Sheree herself. I don't know the woman and I couldn't care less what she's up to. All I'm saying is once you put yourself out to the public you cannot control the outcomes. And the outcomes can be hard to handle. To me personally being a First Lady and a reality star just doesn't and shouldn't go together but that's just my "narrow-minded, old-school" self.

Well, coming a little bit back to her roots, I believe she has talent, but she needs collabos and different styles if she is going to seduce de public nowadays.