JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jada/Fam/Misc

MissAshley

• Members

Ok,although everybody ignore my post and don't wanna to post full interview from AD,I'm going to be persistent and ask you for one more thing !
Sheree wrote on her twitter:"Heading to the airport in St Thomas-trying to get home in time to watch Trey play his original music on Hawthorne tonight."
Once again,since I don't watch that show and since I'm not from USA can somebody please :pray: explain me what that means?Will his music be in opening scene or what?As I said I don't watch that but I thought that every show has his music theme from the first episode so I don't get it what he will play and where? Thanks in advance :wave2: .

Willow Smith Hits Up Hollywood Boulevard

Enjoying the fresh air and sunshine, Willow Smith was spotted out and about on Hollywood Boulevard yesterday afternoon (August 21).

The sassy singer looked cool and casual in a white vest, blue jeans and black Chuck Taylor All Stars as she strolled up the street nonchalantly.

http://celebrity-gossip.net/willow-smith/willow-smith-hits-hollywood-boulevard-535633

Edited by Ale

Report: Will Smith And Jada Pinkett Smith Separate

Updated: Tuesday, 23 Aug 2011, 9:31 AM EDT
Published : Tuesday, 23 Aug 2011, 9:29 AM EDT

MYFOXNY.COM - After 13 years of marriage, Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith have decided to separate, according to gossip magazine In Touch Weekly.
They have two children, Jaden and Willow, together. And Jada is stepmother to Will's son, Trey, from a previous marriage.
In 2006, Will Smith said the only thing that would ever split up his marriage was death. He told MTV , "Divorce can't be an option. With Jada, I stood up in front of God and said, 'Til death do us part.' So there are two possible outcomes. One, we are going to be together till death, or two, I am dead."

Read more: http://www.myfoxny.com/dpp/entertainment/report:-will-smith-and-jada-pinkett-smith-separate-0110823#ixzz1VrJ9tbgn

I'm sorry WHAT?????!!!!

I don't believe this crap!

• Members

Report: Will Smith And Jada Pinkett Smith Separate

Updated: Tuesday, 23 Aug 2011, 9:31 AM EDT

Published : Tuesday, 23 Aug 2011, 9:29 AM EDT

MYFOXNY.COM - After 13 years of marriage, Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith have decided to separate, according to gossip magazine In Touch Weekly.

They have two children, Jaden and Willow, together. And Jada is stepmother to Will's son, Trey, from a previous marriage.

In 2006, Will Smith said the only thing that would ever split up his marriage was death. He told MTV , "Divorce can't be an option. With Jada, I stood up in front of God and said, 'Til death do us part.' So there are two possible outcomes. One, we are going to be together till death, or two, I am dead."

Read more: http://www.myfoxny.c...3#ixzz1VrJ9tbgn

I'm sorry WHAT?????!!!!

I don't believe this crap!

me neither. this comes out of nowhere. It's very unlikely, I think.

Edited by joe1306