JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jada/Fam/Misc

MissAshley

• Members

wow Jada is a really charismatic woman. Will is a lucky man to have found his match.

He sure has found his match and that's great,but I never found Jada attractive.She's too manly and skinny at my opinion,but everybody has their own taste:-).

Jada Pinkett-Smith Talks 'HawthoRNe', Being A Mom, Music (VIDEO)

Actress, producer, writer, singer, mother. The jobs of five different women? Well, yes. But it's also the resume of just one Jada Pinkett-Smith.

Smith is, of course, the wife of superstar Will Smith and the mother of prodigies Willow and Jaden. But she's got her own big project, too; as star and executive producer of the TNT drama "HawthoRNe," she runs the show on and off screen.

Playing head nurse Christina Hawthorne, Pinkett-Smith runs her hospital and personal life with both compassion and edge. The show premiered its third season on Tuesday night, shocking its audience with a brutal attack on what was supposed to be the best day of her life.

The episode also re-introduced her real life friend Marc Anthony, beginning what may be a very, very interesting storyline in what she calls her "make or break" season.

The star also talks about her two children, their musical aspirations, and whether she might get a little duet going with Willow anytime soon.

WATCH:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/15/jada-pinkett-smith-talks-hawthorne_n_877748.html

Jada Pinkett Smith on turning 40: "Having had three deaths in the last year... really put everything in perspective"

Jada Pinkett Smith is a guest on "Piers Morgan Tonight" this evening, and she talks about career, family and more. In this preview, she tells Piers Morgan about turning 40. "I feel good! Listen, it's inevitable," she said. "Having had three deaths in the last year gave me deep reflection on my life and my blessings, and that really put everything in perspective."

http://piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com/2011/06/17/jada-pinkett-smith-on-turning-40-having-had-three-deaths-in-the-last-year-really-put-everything-in-perspective/