JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jada/Fam/Misc

MissAshley

Pics: Willow Smith Leaving White House With Family

Brother Jaden and famous parents, Will and Jada Pinkett, make their way to an awaiting car after the 'Whip My Hair' hitmaker is done with her soundcheck for the White House Easter Egg Roll.

Willow Smith is expected to make merry the 2011 White House Easter Egg Roll. Before she takes the outdoor stage on Monday, April 25, the 10-year-old singing sensation first made a visit to the White House to complete a soundcheck for her performance, and was snapped leaving the U.S. president's residence grounds.

The "Whip My Hair" hitmaker, who wore a sleeveless leopard-printed shirt with a rolled-up tan pants for the soundcheck, was accompanied by her famous family. Her 12-year-old actor brother Jaden Smith was spotted making his exit followed by their star father Will Smith. Also being caught on camera about to hop into an awaiting car was their mother Jada Pinkett Smith.

Willow is one of the performers having been invited by President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama to perform at the 133rd annual event held on the South Lawn. She is joining a list that includes Internet sensation Greyson Chance and "Bubbly" singer Colbie Caillat. The latter has been set to sing the National Anthem.

Also set to take part in this Easter Egg Roll, which theme is "Get Up and Go!", are morning show hosts Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos. They read to the children after they finish their search for the hidden eggs. About 14,500 hard-boiled and dyed eggs will be used for the egg roll and hunt, while an additional 83,000 eggs made from American wood will be given to children.

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00039995.html

Edited by Ale

• Members

Wow,Trey isn't with them again,even on Easter!I really started to change my opinion about Will more and more...I don't understand any of his recent moves...things that he do with Jaden and Willow career,nepotism,movie he does,music that he doesn't want to do,fact that he haven't saw his son 3 months...that's not my Fresh Prince:-(.

fact that he haven't saw his son 3 months

You can't know that, lena. But, anyway, Trey is old enough to make his own decisions, so probably another reason why he doesn't appear with the Smith family at these kind of events is because he simply doesn't want to. We all know he's a shy guy and doesn't like fame too much, so whatever he decides we must respect it.

Will has proved many times that he has time for Trey too. We've seen many pictures of him watching his son's games, so I can't agree with what you're saying. To me, Will seems a great father.

• Members

I know for sure that he hasn't saw him since they gone in London on JB tour,and Trey doesn't live with them (btw,Jada wasn't on any of his game this year and his stepdad ,with other side, didn't miss one).But you are completely right,this is not my business at all.His private life is his problem.Point of my comment was that I was a huge Will Smith fan since forever:-),and this is not the same person I use to worship.I adore his music,Fresh prince,fact that he's such a good down to earth man(and dad),and I love him for all of that.You must admit that his recent moves are very questionable,and I think that many people still loves him for the thing he done before and not for his recent works.
But,once again,this is just my opinion,you have right to don't agree with me,I promise I wouldn't live this comment in the future!Ok:-)?
P.S.Sorry for my (bad)english.

(btw,Jada wasn't on any of his game this year and his stepdad ,with other side, didn't miss one).

'Cause he's married to his mother, simple as that. And I'm sure Trey lives with them most of the time (since we don't see him with Will & Jada so often). Which is normal, I mean, Will has his family now (Jada, Jaden & Willow) and Sheree has hers. Will's family is famous; they travel a lot, they make movies and music.. they're always doing something, so it's safe to say they're a busy family. Since it seems Trey doesn't like that kind of life, it's normal that he prefers to stay with his mom and her family. I don't see anything wrong with it. But, like you said, it's none of our business. He can do what he wants.

Plus, it doesn't matter the fact that Jada hasn't been on any of his games this year. It does matter the fact that she's been there some other time, supporting her stepson.

At least that's how I see it ;)

Edited by Ale

When Will was in China filming the Karate Kid with Jaden, he flew back to see all of Treys games every weekend. I think not seeing Trey is just proof of Will and Jada giving their children a choice with what they want to do with their life. Rebbie Jackson is Michael Jacksons oldest sister, she isnt as famous as the rest of the Jacksons bcoz she didnt want to be, she prefered the quite life, i think Trey just wants to be a normal teenager and play football. From what Will has said in the past there is no way he would leave Trey out.

Will wasn't there for Willow's whole UK tour Jada was, and she's been to plenty of Trey's games in the past.
Sheree splits time between L.A. and San Diego to be with Trey, he does live with Will and Jada part of the time. He's not in the spotlight like his sibs and he's older, so it's natural not to see him with his famous parents as often.

• Members

Sorry again,as I said his private life is not my business,I just wanna say that I don't like what Will do recently,but my comment goes in a bad direction.Thing is,I know some stuff that mostly of you don't,that's why I said it,but anyway I shouldn't said anything because it's not my problem(even if it's true :-))
Ale,if his stepdad spending a lot of time with Trey because he's married with his mom doesn't Jada should do the same because she's married with his dad (simply as that as you say,lol)?And what did you mean by "Will has his family now"?Does this mean that Trey isn't part of his life and family anymore?!Sorry,but I must to ask that,because I really don't get what you wanna say:-).
Once again,I'm sorry,his family is his problem,I guess that he loves Trey as much as Jaden and Willow and I must admit that this kind of thing (man who has kids from previous relationship and(don't)spend his time equally with all his kids)are very sensitive to me.

Wow,Trey isn't with them again,even on Easter!I really started to change my opinion about Will more and more...I don't understand any of his recent moves...things that he do with Jaden and Willow career,nepotism,movie he does,music that he doesn't want to do,fact that he haven't saw his son 3 months...that's not my Fresh Prince:-(.

Trey could have been in the hotel room watching a game or something! My God, how can you judge somebody's parenthood priorities by seeing 3 or 4 paparazzi photos?! Think before you post something next time, people read this stuff you know? Damn!

Edited by gosia

• Members

Gosia please calm down.As I said I wanna comment his recent career moves which I don't like but my comment goes in a bad direction!I don't wanna discuss about his private life but everybody just "jump" on me!And btw,Trey was in LA not in a hotel room and I don't judge from the tabloid or paparazzo photos.I told only things that I'M COMPLETELY SURE OF,and as I said I know some things that you aperently don't.I never said or wrote anything I'm not sure of because I know that people read this stuff!
I don't mind the fact that he's not spending so much time with Trey,I just don't like what his doing with his career choice lately and I don't like what they do with Jaden and Willow career also,you don't have to agree with me,ok?DAMN!

Ale,if his stepdad spending a lot of time with Trey because he's married with his mom doesn't Jada should do the same because she's married with his dad (simply as that as you say,lol)?And what did you mean by "Will has his family now"?Does this mean that Trey isn't part of his life and family anymore?!Sorry,but I must to ask that,because I really don't get what you wanna say:-).

Lol, I didn't mean that.

What I was trying to say is that it's more normal that Trey's stepfather goes to see his games than Jada because Trey is living with them (Sheree and her husband) most of the time (at least that's what I thought). If Will's familiy (by Will's family I mean Jada, Jaden & Willow, but of course Trey is part of his family too. That's unquestionable) is travelling all the time because of their work and Trey doesn't like to be in the spotlight, it's logical to think he'll spend more time with his mother than with Will and Jada.

I hope I won't be misunderstood again :laugh: Probably I didn't explain it well :P If so, my bad.

Edited by Ale

• Members

I understand you Ale:-).I should understand what you trying to say at a first place,my bad,lol.Thanks.
Btw,do you know how can I delate my comments(because I don't) and I really don't wanna to arque with anybody?I thought that this is a place where all Will's fans can say what thay thought about him without arquing,because apperently we all like him.