JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jada/Fam/Misc

MissAshley

• Members

www.blackcelebkids.com/2011/02/13/the-smith-family-the-53rd-grammy-awards/

P.S.Does anyone know why Trey is never whit them anymore?I know he's 18,but this is Grammy's and his brother is performing.Will used to take him always whit them and talk about him,now seems like he's disappeared.I'm just curious because I would like to see them together from time to time:-).I always liked Trey still from "Just the two of us"!

• Members

Will look really nice this time,very classy!Jada and Willow..well...big shoes:-).
Jaden hits the puberty,his voice is much deeper now:-).I think he is amazing dancer,good actor but I must admit that I'm not impressed with his rap skills at all...but that's just my opinion.

Will look really nice this time,very classy!Jada and Willow..well...big shoes:-).

Jaden hits the puberty,his voice is much deeper now:-).I think he is amazing dancer,good actor but I must admit that I'm not impressed with his rap skills at all...but that's just my opinion.

Yeah, Will really improved after using that weird outfit the other day.. What was that Willow was carrying? and whats up with Jada's hair lately? is she using that head and shoulders shampoo for men that we see in the commercials? lol

Edited by VIsqo