JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jada/Fam/Misc

MissAshley

Brad ‘Warbucks’ Pitt? Willow Smith Wants Star For ‘Annie’

Brad Pitt is no stranger to adopting children – but is he ready to play Willow Smith’s adoptive onscreen dad in the “Annie” remake?

Access Hollywood asked 10-year-old Willow – star of the upcoming remake – who she wants to play Oliver “Daddy” Warbucks and she’s hoping “the sun will come out tomorrow” on one of Hollywood’s biggest stars.

“Brad Pitt!” she told Access at Justin Bieber’s “Never Say Never” premiere on Monday night in Los Angeles.

As for details on the project, which dad Will Smith is producing with Jay-Z and Sony Pictures, the young star stayed tight-lipped.

“We’re just going to have to wait for that! You’re just going to have to wait,” she said.

In the meantime, Willow said she’s drawing inspiration from fellow young star Justin, whom she was excited to celebrate with at his massive movie premiere.

“I get to learn from him in a way, when he’s performing and doing what he does, so that the crowd gets excited,” Willow told Access. “So, I get to learn from him a lot.”

WATCH VIDEO!

http://www.accesshollywood.com/willow-smith-wants-brad-pitt-to-play-daddy-warbucks-in-annie-remake_article_43520

Edited by Ale

Justin Bieber Finds A Mentor In Will Smith & Family: They’ve ‘Been Really Amazing’

Justin Bieber is releasing his first movie – “Never Say Never” — this Friday, and now that he’s days away from becoming a box office superstar, the teen sensation revealed to “The Billy Bush Show” that he’s found a mentor in Will Smith and the big screen star’s family.

“The Smith family’s been really amazing to me and really supportive in everything I’m doing,” Justin told Access Hollywood’s Billy Bush in an interview set to air on radio’s “The Billy Bush Show” on Wednesday night. “Their family’s just really nice and really good people.”

While Willow Smith will shortly go out on tour of Europe with Justin, and Jaden Smith recently was featured last year in the Canadian cutie’s single, “Never Say Never,” it’s papa Smith — Will — who is helping the 16-year-old find his footing in the feature film world.

“He’s definitely looking at different scripts for me and trying to develop stuff,” Justin revealed of the “Men In Black” franchise superstar.

Despite reports that the Biebs has already signed on to make a project with Will and his company Overbrook, Justin told Billy the two do not yet have an official project together.

“No, not at the moment,” he said. “We’re just kind of looking at stuff.”

But Bieber will do more than look as the days go by.

The recent two-time “CSI: Crime Scene Investigation” guest star said he wants to expand his repertoire to include more acting.

“I would definitely love to get more into acting and explore that area,” he said.

And the teen phenom has no plans on limiting himself either.

“I just want to be an all around entertainer and… be the ultimate entertainer, whether that’s singing, acting, dancing or performing,” he said.

While he is focused on his career, Justin is also making time for himself.

To find out what Justin revealed about his personal life – including which woman makes him melt with her spaghetti bolognese and whether he is in a relationship – tune into Westwood One’s “The Billy Bush Show” on Wednesday night.

The movie, “Never Say Never,” opens February 11.

http://www.accesshollywood.com/justin-bieber-reveals-will-smith-helping-him-find-his-footing-in-feature-film-world_article_43499

• Members

Sorry,but I really couldn't understand why Will is so good with Chris Brown.He was very supportive when all that "Rhianna" thing is going on.I can't forget that and I honestly believe that Chris isn't the one who need support!
And it is a little strange that Jaden's best friend is JB.Seems like he and Willow are always surrounding with people (or kids) older then they are.
P.S.Yes,both Sheree and Trey looks great on those pictures!
P.P.S.The Smith family (minus Jada:-))looked very nice at premiere.I think this is the first time that I liked Willow's outfit,lol!

I thought they looked great at the premiere, I love Jada and Willow's hair and it was nice to see them supporting Justin. Those kids have lots of friends their age, kids they grew up with and have known all their lives. Jaden's performing at the Grammys Sunday so it'll probably be another family affair.

Justin Bieber Prepares for Grammys, Plays Big Brother to Jaden Smith

Justin Bieber, 16, has officially taken Will Smith's 12-year-old son Jaden under his wing. The two young stars, busy preparing for a Grammys performance together with Usher, have been bonding all weekend as Justin shows Jaden the ropes.

"Justin is still young, but he's dealt with both the joys and pitfalls of fame," a source backstage at the Grammys tells PopEater. "He is playing big brother, and making sure Jayden is prepared for what's to come."

The pals, who collaborated last year on Bieber's single 'Never Say Never,' have also been hanging out off stage too, showing up to random theaters in Los Angeles to surprise fans attending Bieber's new 3D movie, 'Never Say Never.'

With Usher mentoring both singers and anchoring their Grammys performance, the two are in good hands as they get ready to hit the stage on Sunday night. "The performance will be fun," the source says, adding that the number will feature Bieber playing acoustically, before a segue into a more uptempo groove. "This is Justin's moment to show the world, especially those who never believed in him, that he's very talented. Trust me, you won't want to miss this one."

Bieber is nominated for Best New Artist and Best Pop Vocal Album, pitted against the likes of Lady Gaga, John Mayer, Katy Perry and Susan Boyle.

"Usher is really pulling for these wins, because it's an essential step in moving Justin's career forward from teen hearthrob to respected artist," the source reveals.

http://www.popeater.com/2011/02/12/justin-bieber-grammys-usher-jaden-smith/