JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jada/Fam/Misc

MissAshley

Guest slatkica

Ale,I'm glad that you like it:-).Thank you for everything that you posted here,it's really amazing how you find all this stuff!And yes,it is great to see Will and Sheree so friendly,beautifull example of blended family.

Ale,I'm glad that you like it:-).Thank you for everything that you posted here,it's really amazing how you find all this stuff!And yes,it is great to see Will and Sheree so friendly,beautifull example of blended family.

You're welcome slatkica! ;)

US X Factor: Simon Cowell hires Will Smith's ten-year-old daughter Willow to be guest judge

Simon Cowell has hired a fresh princess of pop to be a guest judge on US X Factor... Will Smith's ten-year-old daughter.

The music mogul decided to recruit child star Willow to create a storm of publicity in the run-up to the show's launch next year.

Willow - who has already starred in a host of films and released a hit US single - will be the youngest ever

judge of The X Factor. She made her film debut alongside her dad in I Am Legend aged just six.

Her first single, Whip My Hair, reached number 11 in the US charts. Cowell has told friends he has been amazingly impressed by the schoolgirl's "star quality" and thinks she will be a huge hit on his show.

A source said: "Simon is determined to make US X Factor a complete triumph and he's going to pull out all the stops to make sure that happens.

"Willow is big in the States at the moment and Simon knows people will be fascinated to see her take on the competition.

"Simon's been really impressed whenever he's seen Willow interviewed and thinks she's amazingly mature for her age." Willow is the youngest child of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air star Will and his actress wife Jada Pinkett.

Us X Factor will start in September next year.

Simon is the only confirmed judge but stars linked to other roles include Pussycat Doll Nicole Scherzinger and R 'n' B diva Maria Carey. There were rumours Cheryl Cole was a candidate but TV bosses did not feel she was well enough known in the US.

Buy Cheap tickets for the upcoming X Factor Live 2011 Tour , prices start at £27 and are available now..

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2010/11/28/us-x-factor-simon-cowell-hires-will-smith-s-ten-year-old-daughter-willow-to-be-guest-judge-115875-22746410/

The Talk - Today Preview, December 1

Today, Jada Pinkett Smith! Her fifteen year romance with husband, Will and having kids in the biz. Plus, Molly Ringwald.

http://www.cbs.com/daytime/the_talk/video/?pid=qntZPGerzvmvb2nVWDt5f7MDttmRNLhP&vs=Previews&play=true

I guess this is an interview with Jada, but it's not available for my geographic region. Hope someone uploads the vid to Youtube!

Edited by Ale

Jada Pinkett Smith`s charitable gift for pal Marc Anthony

Jada Pinkett Smith has revealed that she bought friend Marc Anthony a water well for his birthday.

The singer and actress said that she wanted to buy Anthony – who is married to Latino diva Jennifer Lopez – something a bit different for his 41st birthday.

The pair got close after he guest starred on her TV hospital drama Hawthorne, and having got to know him, she thought he would appreciate a more charitable gift.

Appearing on US TV show The Talk, she said: '(I gave him) charity water for his birthday. We bought a well in Africa for his birthday. What Will and I are doing are buying wells in different communities all over Africa providing clean water. And it's got his (Anthony's) name on it.'

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/people/news/article_1602913.php/Jada-Pinkett-Smith-s-charitable-gift-for-pal-Marc-Anthony

Pinkett Smith Unlikely To Produce And Act On Same Job Again

JADA PINKETT SMITH doubts she will ever star in and produce a TV show or movie again, because working double duty on her medical drama HAWTHORNE is proving to be a "very difficult" task.

The series has become a small screen hit since premiering in the U.S. last year (09) and Hawthorne has now been picked up for a third season, which will air next June (11).

But the actress wife of Will Smith admits she's feeling the strain of serving as the star and producer of the show - and she will be thinking twice the next time she agrees to sign up for the heavy workload.

She says, "I think this is the last time you will see me act and executive produce. It's one or the other. I usually just produce, or just act, but doing both is very difficult. I love them both, I just don't like doing them both at the same time."

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/pinkett-smith-unlikely-to-produce-and-act-on-same-job-again_1187283

Edited by Ale