JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jada/Fam/Misc

MissAshley

Willow and Jada Pinkett Smith Rock Red Shoes!

Willow Smith and her mom Jada Pinkett Smith each rock their own pair of red shoes as they prepare to depart from LAX airport on Sunday (November 7) in Los Angeles.

Last week, the 10-year-old “Whip My Hair” superstar performed her hit single on The Ellen DeGeneres Show.

During their interview, Ellen gave Willow a decorated neck brace in case she ever got whiplash from whipping her hair too much!

FYI: Jada is wearing Ferragamo sunglasses.

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/11/08/willow-and-jada-pinkett-smith-rock-red-shoes/

Edited by Ale

Willow Smith

Hollywood's It-kid

By Matt Diehl
Photograph by Josh Olins

It’s hard to imagine, but Willow Smith has twice the charisma of her superstar parents, Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith. At just 10 years old, she has already scored a hit single—“Whip My Hair,” which bumps as hard as anything by Beyoncé—and a contract with Jay-Z’s powerhouse Roc Nation. “I like the way Billy Idol sings,” she says about her musical influences. “Mommy turned me on to him. And I like Lady Gaga’s songs.” One-on-one, Willow is more articulate than many adults; what’s more amazing is that she comes off as a normal kid who’s just following her interests. “I can’t do whatever I want,” she explains. “Mommy has to say it’s okay.” Although she is “focusing on music right now,” it seems a given that Willow will eventually end up on the big screen; her brother Jaden became a celebrity in his own right after taking the lead role in the recent Karate Kid remake. “Mommy and Daddy inspired me to be a performer,” Willow says. “I get my flow from Daddy, my singing ability from Mommy, and the camera stuff from both. That’s just what happens when you hang out with the Smiths!”

http://www.wmagazine.com/celebrities/2010/12/willow_smith#ixzz15fsHG1uF

Edited by Ale