JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jada/Fam/Misc

MissAshley

• 2 weeks later...

Jada Pinkett Smith Signs Autographs Outside Jimmy Kimmel Live!

July 29th, 2010: Jada Pinkett Smith was spotted leaving Jimmy Kimmel Live! Thursday evening. She graciously stopped to sign autographs and pose for photos with fans before heading out.

VIDEO!

I dont know why, But Im not that crazy about that kid..

Neither I but I think she's cute. Jaden is been always my favourite Smith Kid thou and I think he's the one who has the potencial to have a long succesful career.

Willow is just 9 years old, I guess she just wants to do what her big brother does like most baby sisters & brothers lol

• 2 weeks later...

Message from Jada's Facebook:

I just want to take a minute to thank every single person who has taken the time to watch Hawthorne this season. You have been an incredible audience. It has been a fun season and I look forward to sharing a third season with you. Your support is invaluable and we appreciate you.

Thank you,
Jada and the entire Hawthorne family

Marc Anthony is the man as a singer. He is soo versatile and one of my favorite salsa singers ever, and married to Jlo makes him also a lucky guy. I will watch this episode!

Jada knows how to keep in touch with her fans.. The facebook thing was a great idea from both of them, I just wish Will would take 5 minutes a day to write something or to let us know whats on his mind or plans..