JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jada/Fam/Misc

MissAshley

Will & Jada Cause Pandemonium at Fences

The Broadway revival of Fences is star-studded enough, thank you, due to performances by Denzel Washington and Viola Davis.

But last night, the celeb wattage increased significantly when Will and Jada Smith walked into the audience.

According to a regular on a Broadway board, the audience went wild on spotting Mr. and Mrs. Smith.

Said the poster, "In 20 years of attending New York theater, I've literally never seen anything as horrific as the audience reaction to Will and Jada's entrance.

"Hundreds of cameras flashing, screaming, people hanging over the mezzanine ledge, etc.

To quote Mama Morton: Whatever happened to class?"

Oh, please. I'm glad theatergoers dropped their jaundiced pose for a few minutes.

Besides, they were also kvelling over the fact that Aretha Franklin, Lenny Kravitz, and Matthew Morrison were there too.

Meanwhile, I was at the opening of the off-Broadway play Restoration and saw Matthew Broderick and Rachel Dratch!

That's not chopped liver either.

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/dailymusto/archives/2010/05/will_jada_cause.php

Edited by Ale

According to Willows twitter (yes im following a 9 year old) Jaden has recorded a song with Justin Bieber and we will be hearing it soon.

Seems Willow's twitter is real..

From Justin Bieber's Twitter:

Here is another hint for the New Music Video we are releasing Monday!! me and my lil bro J Smith...u excited?

107793716.jpg

Edited by Ale

I'll take your word for it Ale but I'm still not convinced about that twitter, lol
apparently Jaden's rapping on some song for the KK soundtrack, i'm praying he doesn't become as overexposed as this Bieber boy, i'm so sick of that child

apparently Jaden's rapping on some song for the KK soundtrack, i'm praying he doesn't become as overexposed as this Bieber boy, i'm so sick of that child

It must be this song:

"Never Say Never"

Written by Adam Messinger, Nasri Atweh, Justin Bieber, Thaddis Harrell, Jaden Smith and Omarr Rambert

Produced by The Messengers

Vocals produced by Kuk Harrell

Additional Rap Vocals produced by Omarr Rambert

Performed by Justin Bieber featuring Jaden Smith

Justin Bieber appears courtesy of RBMG/Island/Def Jam Music Group

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1155076/soundtrack

But this would mean the song Justin and Jaden have made (which video is released this Monday) is the one on the 'Karate Kid' soundtrack with Jaden rapping on it? I'm confused lol

Edited by Ale