JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jada/Fam/Misc

MissAshley

• 3 weeks later...

A HawthoRNe Hookup!

by William Keck March 25, 2010 08:44 AM EST

Season two of TNT’s HawthoRNe has just begun filming and the show’s Michael Vartan tells me his character, Dr. Tom Wakefield, is headed for a hot and heavy romance with series star Jada Pinkett Smith’s Dr. Christina Hawthorne. “We get it on very early,” says Michael, reminding that season one concluded with the two friendly docs holding hands after she dumped her dead hubby’s ashes into the ocean. “I think it’s a good time for this to happen because you never know how long a show’s going to run, so go full steam while you can.”

The Alias alum tells me has no problem puckering up to Will Smith’s wife. “Luckily, Will likes me, because he’s like 6’4’’ and 230 pounds,” jokes Michael, a pet lover who popped up as a presenter at the Genesis Awards, which honors positive media representations of animal issues. “If he didn’t like me, I’d be dead.”

Having recently popped the question to girlfriend, Lauren Skaar, Michael, 41, says Jada “was thrilled” with his engagement news. “She’s been through the process as it’s progressed over the last year, so she was very happy for us.”

http://www.tvguidemagazine.com/kecks-exclusives/a-hawthorne-hookup-4484.html

Jackie Chan and Jaden Smith at the 2010 Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards

Jackie Chan and Jaden Smith of "Karate Kid" talk to LA Times reporter Amy Kaufman at the 2010 Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards.

Edited by Ale

LOS ANGELES, CA - APRIL 05: Actors Jaden Smith and Willow Smith arrive at the Los Angeles premiere of 'The Perfect Game' in the Pacific Theaters at the Grove on April 5, 2010 in Los Angeles, California.

Pics!

http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Search.aspx?contractUrl=2&language=en-US&assetType=image&ebd=2010-04-05&p=jaden%20smith

Edited by Ale

An interview with Jackie Chan

Jackie also told everyone a short story, "A while back, when I was visiting Will Smith’s house, before I left, I took all the unfinished water bottles to the backyard. Will Smith asked me what I was doing, and I told him that we need to conserve water. Afterward, Will said to me that he’s going to do what I did and conserve water."

Source: http://www.looktothestars.org/news/4152-jackie-chan-jets-in-singing-to-boost-telethon