JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

New Kanye- Actually Good

Mike

Coldest Winter Poll  

6 members have voted

1. 1. How Does This Compare to Other 808 Songs?

• ALOT Better
    • A little better
    • Same (Bad)
    • Same (Good)
    • A little Worse
    • ALOT worse
    • It all sucks

Wow! This sucks!! Let's face it, at this rate, his new album is gonna be awful. Dare i say it...even worse than 50 Cent's. The beats are awful, the vocals are worse...and let's face it, Kanye has NEVER been known for lyrics.

I don't know about this one. Love Lockdown grew on me quick and Heartless is cool although I wish he would rap the verses in that song.

I commend Kanye for experimenting with his sound but I have a feeling a lot of people aren't going to like it. The problem with artists is that they come out with a sound, people fall in love with it and that's the only sound they want to hear from that artist. The artist gets pigeon-holed into a certain sound and when they try to go "outside the box" the artist gets criticized for it. These same people complain about how watered-down music has become but also criticize artists when they try something different.

That being said, I hope that Kanye doesn't use the vocoder thing throughout the entire album but I do give him credit for taking a chance musically.

Its so hard to say. I really didnt like love lockdown then it grew on me, i think this will be similar. I voted the same, but now i think back i doubt the album will be as good as the college drop out. Its nice to hear something a bit quirky, but next time he should stick to what he does best.

Wow, Kanye full-out sucks.

^I never thought I could say such things. And AJ is right, 50 cent even sounds more appealing.

lol cant believe what are you talking about : Kanye worse than the fake gangsta s### ?!? nahh .. i like "Good Morning "ppl :wiggle: ;) so just easy mathematic- one good song > 50's album :)) phah ;)

i mean i like this alot. no vocodor. and for all you hopefuls out there, he said hes got another album in june he says. most likely regular hip hop.

but this is alot better of a track to me then love lockdown and heartless

this one sounds like a legit production and the other ones sound like polished beats that some kid made on fl studio... (not hating fl studio, i use it. but when you start on it, its

Wow, Kanye full-out sucks.

^I never thought I could say such things. And AJ is right, 50 cent even sounds more appealing.

lol cant believe what are you talking about : Kanye worse than the fake gangsta s### ?!? nahh .. i like "Good Morning "ppl :wiggle: ;) so just easy mathematic- one good song > 50's album :)) phah ;)

Believe me, i'm not talking his previous efforts. This current incarnation of Mr. West has completely alienated me.