Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
willsmithfan1

My Wife & Kids

[color=purple]i know u probably favour tfpob coz this is jjfp

i just think they both rule :bowdown: :clap: [/color]

I don't think Wife & Kids is really copying FPOBA. If anything Wife & Kids resembles the Cosby Show. I love Wife & Kids; it's a really funny show. I think the show has its own style. It's witty and silly at the same time.

theres a lot of reference to will and FPOBA in My wife and kids have u noticed i mean the one that stands out the most is when the daughter i forget her name mentions how shes saving herself for will i cant remember the episode it was one of the early ones hehe i kraked up.

WWW was alrite, i own it for one, there just is better Will films. The songs still ace tho

:ditto: Alot of people reckon the song is better than the movie! Not that can see how people can compare songs to movies! :nhawong:

I think the song is better than the film but the song is one of my favourites, but the film is one of my faves too! but like brakes said u cant really compare the 2 bcoz i love Wills songs about 10 times more than his movies.

Ive been single handidly defending WWW for about 5 years now and i will continue the fight lol.