JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

will on wicked wisdom album

Hero1

But that's the thing though, it's not Will's album, it's Jada's so you can't be too mad at him for doin' it, unless he does it on his OWN album, then that's different... but how can you say you're not going to like it, if you haven't heard it yet? That's all I'm saying :dunno: Can you at least wait until you hear it, then say you don't like it? :dunno:
Will has even said,"I step up when she needs me to step up, and I back up when she's got it." so I think they respect each others creative space, and only get involved when the other person wants them to... Edited by willjadafan

Guest Guest_willjadafan
[quote=Daedalus Mortality,Sep 4 2004, 09:10 AM][quote]so I think they respect each others creative space, and only get involved when the other person wants them to...[/quote]

and? [/quote]
what you mean and? I feel you Jim FP can't sing, bu then again I really don't think he was tryin' but I like the lyrics to the song ...and for the record a 'hater' is just that : someone who's hating on someone else for whatever reason...I was just playin' with Jim, when I said he "sound like a hater" because if he was a Jada hater, I think we would know by now

well put it this way, we either get a song with a new Will verse in it or we dont. Im buying the album bcoz it means new stuff. Its not even Wills album so it doesnt matter if its family or not.

Im glad of this news, it cant be bad. I dunno how it got flipped around and turned into a bad thing.

[quote]Willow is a player is wack as hell man..FP just can't sing[/quote]FP JUST CAN'T SING? your taking this too far. Will should keep doing things with family, just the right amount. i liked his dad on the cd.

[quote]everybody just started to voice their opinions [/quote]

C'mon dude, thats what a forum is for...

um...who the hell you callin' dude? Might I remind you that I"M A GIRL! We've been over this before :nhawong: and I was just sayin' that because everybody started to voice their opinion, didn't mean that it was turning into a bad thing...trust me I know what a forum is for DUDE :thumb:

[quote]um...who the hell you callin' dude? Might I remind you that I"M A GIRL! We've been over this before  and I was just sayin' that because everybody started to voice their opinion, didn't mean that it was turning into a bad thing...trust me I know what a forum is for DUDE[/quote]
Um.. sorry? we havnt been over this! didnt mean to get you all pissed off! but as long as we at it, :ali: bring it on girl, i aint scared of you... (jk do not take me seriously right now.) Stop being pissed off, honost mistake.

I understand why some people don't want FP's albums 2 be a family affair, but at the same time, family is important 2 him and that's why he dose that. Most rappers go 2 extreems 2 not let fans know or remember that they are married ment with kids. That's stupid 2 me...in my opinion FP is just being as real as can be by putting his life on record like that. I'll never diss an emcee who's being real even if i don't like what i hear...but i'll easily clown all these rappers putting fake lifestyles on their albums, which is what all of them with commercial success are doing.