JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Seven Pounds Trailer!

viber_91

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:::in my best Flavor Flav voice::: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW!!

I didn't know what 2 expect from this movie. It's looks really good. I'm totally hyped for it now. This will distract me from my music cravings for a minute. And Rosario Dawsom is eternally yummy.

Wow. I just came back from cinema (The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas) and came here to see if maybe the seven pounds trailer was yet, and here it is

I have to see this movie...looks a good one, I even like Rosario Dawson's acting.I don't wanna wait 5 months!!! :shakehead: I know they're two completly different movies but the story between Will & Rosario reminds me of Charlize Theron & Keanu Reeves in Sweet November or Winona Rider and Richard Gere in Autumn in New York.

If the academy gives Will an oscar nomination I hope is because he's gonna get it...it would be "sad" if he loses for the 3rd time!!!

Edited by Sandy

• Admin

Tim has gotten more and more bitter about the movies over the years...ha ha.

No I'm just not interested in that kind of movie.. If they had highlighted the fact that he was about to kill himself and the reason for changing the 7 lives over the whole thing with Rosario and Will's ultra serious character I may have been more excited by this

I wasn't exactly blown away by this trailer either Tim, so it's not just you. That's not to say it won't be a good movie, i've actually been looking forward to it, but after I watched the trailer I was like "um, ok" lol. maybe I need to give it a couple more views.

Hmm..I don't know what to think. The words '''powerful BUT confusing'' come to mind.

I actually liked the creativity in the composition of the trailer but the movie itself didn't grab me emotionally from start to finish, at one point I actually lol'd. Lately i'm disappointed with Will and his movies, not because he could've spent a year on making a album instead of making a prequel to IAL (I guess 20M is more important), but those movies I was VERY hyped for and it was a disappointment for me. Let's hope the opposite happens this time, hate the trailers, no anticipation and a great movie instead of the other way around.