Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Hero1

Jack Cafferty on Sarah Palin

Wow, that's awesome. I've watched all of the Palin interviews so far, she has a scary amount of ignorance about the world and seems to have no interest to learn more. She seems to think that the only thing she has to master is not blinking.

When I first heard she got the pick, I thought, well hey, at least there is energy behind McCain now.

As time has passed, it's just become painful.

Painful and cringeworthy... I think Cafferty went a little beyond what was necessary. There's a sort of meanspiritedness behind his rants; I don't get the sense that it's righteous indignation.

Gov. Palin had an absolutely disatrous interview with Katie Couric. Her responses on her foreign policy experience and McCain's record of reform actually made me feel bad for her. She's a smart woman, but she's not knowledgeable on the issues at play here in this election. This was a Harriet Miers pick. :shakehead:

Edited by MaxFly

i agree with that he was a little too angry for a public television thing. he could have done it more politely, but she really isnt that good. i agree with him. and if mccain dies....she will be worse that bush ever was.