JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

My 2000th post!

VIsqo

Hey! It seems like it was yesterday when I visited this forum for the first time. I was actually going through the internet looking for some pictures of Will and Jeff for a presentation I had, and I visited the site gallery and well, decided to go to the forum to see it. By that time I had already visited the ws.com forum but I didnt like it, so, when I saw this one organized and bumping, I decided to give it a try.

The first days were not good at all I have to admit. I didnt know where to post stuff, and since I didnt read the rules quite well, (just went through them) the first time, I had everybody in here sending me messages and posting stuff about how I was going to get banned if I continued bringing back old topics or writing off topic posts where I shouldnt..

And then I got mad to see people in here hating a lot on the music general people seemed to like so I became a disturance everytime the conversation happened. Its not even that I liked those crappy songs, but I hate to see people calling a persons effort TRASH.

Well, with the time I addecuated to the rules, and met wonderful people in here, and became more and more involved with the forum till the point that I still now come many times a day too see what people write, and to laugh a little at the things written in here. Ive learned tons of stuff and found it really interesting to meet people that appreciate the same art that I love, and the artist Ive always liked too.

I started to know JJFP with you guys and Boy I will never feel sorry from coming here in the first place because it has been a wonderful experience. With the ups and downs we have been having all the time, we still here and today we can look back and smile while we read all the stuff we have been through. Today Im celebrating my 2000th post in the forum, and even when these havent been the most interesting posts in the world, cenrtainly not as informative as Ale, or as funny as Tiger, but I write what I think about the things I read or see, and thats what Ill always think a forum is about. Giving ur opinion.

Well, I hope you all feel as happy as I feel to be part of this comunity, and this special family, I wish I lived in Europe or the states to be able to be part of the reunions or at least be part of a podcast, but hey, maybe in another 2000 posts more.. lol.

Yeah Baby! Peace yall!

Oh and thanks for being soo patient with me through the years... and for reading this long "Cookie style" post..

Edited by VIsqo

Guest JJFP_fan

Hey! It seems like it was yesterday when I visited this forum for the first time. I was actually going through the internet looking for some pictures of Will and Jeff for a presentation I had, and I visited the site gallery and well, decided to go to the forum to see it. By that time I had already visited the ws.com forum but I didnt like it, so, when I saw this one organized and bumping, I decided to give it a try.

The first days were not good at all I have to admit. I didnt know where to post stuff, and since I didnt read the rules quite well, (just went through them) the first time, I had everybody in here sending me messages and posting stuff about how I was going to get banned if I continued bringing back old topics or writing off topic posts where I shouldnt..

And then I got mad to see people in here hating a lot on the music general people seemed to like so I became a disturance everytime the conversation happened. Its not even that I liked those crappy songs, but I hate to see people calling a persons effort TRASH.

Well, with the time I addecuated to the rules, and met wonderful people in here, and became more and more involved with the forum till the point that I still now come many times a day too see what people write, and to laugh a little at the things written in here. Ive learned tons of stuff and found it really interesting to meet people that appreciate the same art that I love, and the artist Ive always liked too.

I started to know JJFP with you guys and Boy I will never feel sorry from coming here in the first place because it has been a wonderful experience. With the ups and downs we have been having all the time, we still here and today we can look back and smile while we read all the stuff we have been through. Today Im celebrating my 2000th post in the forum, and even when these havent been the most interesting posts in the world, cenrtainly not as informative as Ale, or as funny as Tiger, but I write what I think about the things I read or see, and thats what Ill always think a forum is about. Giving ur opinion.

Well, I hope you all feel as happy as I feel to be part of this comunity, and this special family, I wish I lived in Europe or the states to be able to be part of the reunions or at least be part of a podcast, but hey, maybe in another 2000 posts more.. lol.

Yeah Baby! Peace yall!

Oh and thanks for being soo patient with me through the years... and for reading this long "Cookie style" post..

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No sure what a Cookie Style post is, but its apparently better substance than a "LOL" and "one word" posts that landed you at 2,000 posts aye mate?

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations VisQo on your accomplishment.

I remember when I was at my first 1,000 post on Will's original board, waaay back. I was just so thrilled. lol. Felt as if I had won an award.

Its good havin u here, no need to take a break. :stickpoke: Let sleeping dogs rest...

~ cookie