JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

50 Cent vs Kanye showdown #2

VIsqo

50 Cent vs. Kanye West Part 2?

Wednesday September 17, 2008

Well, it looks we're going to witness another 50 Cent vs Kanye chart battle similar to 2007's Curtis vs. Graduation. As the world anxiously awaits the arrival of Kanye's 808 & Heartbreak LP, supposedly slated for December 16th, 50 Cent quickly announced that his own 4th album, Before I Self Destruct, will be dropping a week earlier on December 9th. But he didn't stop there.

50 went a step further by telling concertgoers at one his recent New York show that he was going to perform a new single from the album. Instead, Fif lunged into a mock performance of Kanye's "Love Lockdown." Desperate times, they say, call for desperate measures, and 50's desperately trying to propel his stagnated career with manufactured feuds. I doubt anyone still buys into his antics though. Watch the video below and let me know what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyGhmcHj-t4

Source: Rap.about.com

Just awful...

Edited by VIsqo

Ha ha...this video is monumental. It's like, the moment that is truely showing the downfall of the pathetic rapper who's light, that was only fueled by gimmicks is burning out for good. It's like watching a car wreck in slow motion. Unless Kanye's music is nothing like his new single, i won't be checking for EITHER album.

50 Cent goes in on Jay-Z:

"I’m the largest Hip-Hop touring artist. Em is the biggest rap artist on the planet and I’m the largest touring artist. Jay-Z doesn't have a lot of records that have really big international followings. For him to get out there and be the headliner, it was just good positioning on his team’s part. "

He is diggin deep and he aint gon find anything good there. He shouldnt be messin with Jay and his crew, Nas, Kanye and Jugga are gon kill him Lyrically if he does... Look at dipset for example..

He is diggin deep and he aint gon find anything good there. He shouldnt be messin with Jay and his crew, Nas, Kanye and Jugga are gon kill him Lyrically if he does... Look at dipset for example..

No one is gonna go in on anyone anymore. There are no allegiances. Everyone has their own things independently, which is good. There are no uber wars where Jay and Nas collab to kick Jones and 50.

I actually like the environment now where if you have a problem, you hype it, then make a record together (Hello Brooklyn anyone?). Maybe hip hop is maturing a little? (Not in content, LOL)