Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Hero1

2, 500 Members

in a sense you created a community of people from across the world. and we wouldnt know each other if it wasnt for you tim...how does that feel? in all seriousness.

in a sense you created a community of people from across the world. and we wouldnt know each other if it wasnt for you tim...how does that feel? in all seriousness.

:yeahthat:

gratz JJFP.com!!!

Its a great feeling! When everyone met up in London it was great. I just wish I could have been there.. I wanna hang out with the UK folks and AJ, schnazz, cookies etc after all these years. Good people! :thumbsup:

Its a great feeling! When everyone met up in London it was great. I just wish I could have been there.. I wanna hang out with the UK folks and AJ, schnazz, cookies etc after all these years. Good people! :thumbsup:

"etc"

You said my name!

yep.. .I feel the same way tooo.. I really wana hang out with all of U guys sooo bad. So.. when I get RICH first with my art & company.. and then engaged, & married.. hopefully one day.. imma have to fly at least 10 -15 of u guys to Bahamas to celebrate with me... hehe...

but if I DON'T get rich first... ill bring ur pics with me... till Honeymooon time. Dont want u looking at me N my honey um.... drinkin coffee etc. :sipread: :paperbag: LOL put ur rump BACK in the suitcase... LOL

serious. I've met some of the most cool people over the last 10 years, being a JJFP fam is a real blessing 2 me... I love my fam!!!!!!!!!!!!

~ cookie

Yeah..everybody has a lil story in jjfp.com :)

Edited by Luigie