JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The actress who played "Aunt Viv" talks about Will, says she hopes he's changed, etc...

Pinot

absolutely right. She is entitled to her opinion which tho may be negative, equals to less than 2% of popular beliefs of what Will represents. Way tooo many ppl know what he about, and can personally vouch for him as a man, a co~ worker and a FRIEND..

so... everybody will always have opinions and HATERS... that when they cross the line..

I have em too, and 'I AM EVERYDAY PEOPLEZ" so U just do YOU Will...

lol

~ cookie

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's funny when we all throw our opinions out there since none of us know what's went on. None of us have room 2 judge. I'm sure polotics had something 2 do with it. FP being new 2 the acting thing and being "the star" and getting his way. As a veteran, it's sometimes aggrivating 2 see others coming up with success when u yourself studying it more, worked harder, and for much longer. I'm sure there were wrongs on both ends. It's ridiculous 2 totally defend either person unless it's pretty obvious that the wrong was all on one end. I'm sure he did catch a raw deal, leading 2 the bitter attitude. She sounds like he's past it, which is good cuz there is no reason 2 hold on2 bitterness for long.

I almost make the same Ready Rock C comment that Tim made but thought it would be wrong...ha ha. I mean, he got the raw deal 2. Just dropped from the line up out of nowhere from your best friend. That is messed up. He had the right 2 be mad for a minute but it's not right or healthy 2 harbor that negativity. I know how it is 2 have people in your life that used 2 be your bestfriend and they did u wrong and even when u are mad at them, u still hope good things happen 2 them. It kinda drives u a lil' crazy.

I think all of them are talented. I'd admire what they've done and support them all.