JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

I've entered another competition

Da Brakes

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, been abit lacklustre with my visiting of the forum in the last couple of weeks. Computer issues, being on holiday, and coming down with food poisoning (man that sucked) hasn't helped.

Anyway lets do what we can for Brakes.

oh man I feel 4 u being buzy AND with food poisoning Kev. that sux. its the worst feeling in the world. well.. noooot quite, ... Love sux first,..and food poisoning takes a close 2nd... lol I had been slacking abit too, but I'm with it now. I know it will be a thrill for Brakes to come back to the honour of winning, tho he is not thinking much of it now, with his wife... at least we can give him our full support as a wedding gift.. aww. im still emotional thinking about it.....

Top Dawg is next.... u guys are really deserving... and here I GO. Talkative as always. LOL Lemme stop now...

lol

~ cookie

Just about to go to bed before having to be up ridiculosly early to catch a plane but thanks you all for your votes! Please please please continue to vote whilst I am away! As Julie said the top 25 acts with the most votes are guaranteed a place for a live audtion on T4.

You can vote every day until midnight September 14th. Please do, and also spread the word to friends, families, other boards etc! Maybe someone could get at Kel since he is featuring on one of the tracks and he knows what is like to be in this position!!

Feel free to use my sig as promo else where!

Thanks guys and see you when I get back!

Brakes