JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The Day Chris Ate The World

Silver Tiger

Hello all. You know me, I know you. And since you know me, you know I have a huge signature and it has for years claimed a movie made by me was on the way. Well now it's no longer a vague, half-promise! Today your fantasy is reality! Today I have finished my movie. Today you will watch it (seriously, I'm going to bump the hell out of this thread until every single one of you gives feedback)! I have worked tirelessly to present to you this piece that should be considered nothing less than art. I present to you, my praising public:

The Day Chris Ate The World

I recommend that your praises be glowing and that your glowing be joyous. For this is a joyous day. You may not have known it until now, but you can finally die happy. You truly are welcome.

Edited by Silver Tiger

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was only 4 minutes and 22 seconds?! Please tell me there's an extended director's cut!

Sorry little Bobby! You just watched the director's cut!

Did you make that all by yourself or did you get help from like 100 people? Are you one man?!

Yes, I am one man and one man alone. I have conquered the impossible.

I can't believe I just wasted four minutes and 22 seconds on that drivel, I loathe you.

On the up side, I chuckled at the power up and the fork/heart action.

And the credits, the credits entertained me.

And now I have a strange urge to recycle.