Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Typhoon20

Beijing 2008

I didn't watch and probably won't watch the Olympics this year. I think it's deplorable that the Olympics can be held in a country that continually violates human rights.

Yeah i saw it, the best moment was when the athletes were walking on. Iraq came on and there was a cheer bcoz they had overcome so much adversity, then the camera pans out to George Bush lol.

Iraq came on and there was a cheer bcoz they had overcome so much adversity, then the camera pans out to George Bush lol.

now why would anyone want to ruin a perfectly good moment by panning onto George Bush...

:shakehead:

xo,

cookie

Freaking Rusia and Georgia been causing problems and starting wars in the middle of such a beautiful ceremony

Keeps me entertained until the football season properly kicks off. Interactive TV make sit easy to watch round my schedule too.

It was an awesome opening.. i was amazed at the number of chinese & american athlete's lol.... peru jus have a few ones :thumbdown: :paperbag:

non fewer than Dominican Republic, but we are representing baby!

Meh, the real Olympics happen every year for a whole month in July. C'est le Tour de France et le match est pour le maillot jaune!!!!!!!!!

(I live and die for Le Tour. That's probably why I didn't post that much in July. I spend hours upon hours watching. I almost made a topic here, but thought no one would care in this forum. Anyway, I do want to catch the cyclists in the Olympics, but most are opting out since it has been only 3 weeks since the Tour ended. Plus NBC is dumb and isn't letting Phil Leggit or Paul Sherwin, who are the best cycling announcers, announce the competition.)

Oiy, no one cares.

BOB, Ive been waiting for u to join the fantasy, cmon man, the invite is there! Eagles aint nothin this year!

I hate it when u change my comments man! lol