What Are You Listening To? XVIII

Da Brakes

2Pac "Trapped"

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make me better- Fabolous ft Ne Yo...

Everything Ne Yo touches turns into gold, and in this song with a production from Timbaland and the great flow and lyrics of my boy lOsO this aint an exception, I love this song..

I love "Make Me Better" too, Fabolous always comes out with some bangin' singles, he just needs to make better albums like Turntable said, he's really talented, Ne-Yo's awesome too

btw right now I'm listening to that "Decisions" song again by Busta, Jamie Foxx, Mary J, and Common

Naughty By Nature "Mourn You Till I Join You"

Live your life- TI ft Rihanna.....This is another song that has grown in me since it came to now. At first I didnt like it till I heard it in a good audio system and ever since Ive been rocking this in my car while Im riding to Kaplan.

Nas "The World"(Produced By Kanye West), this song's real soulful

http://allhiphop.com/stories/multimedia__m...7/20799561.aspx

Live your life- TI ft Rihanna.....This is another song that has grown in me since it came to now. At first I didnt like it till I heard it in a good audio system and ever since Ive been rocking this in my car while Im riding to Kaplan.

they sampled the wort piece of euro dance trash ever made and put a terrible singer (riri) on the hook. classik. lol

I know (bmp remix)-Jay Z Ft. Pharrell. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEWQyv5eWRI...re=channel_page

I think this is my second favorite song from the American Gangster Album and only second to Fallin'. This version with the beats from a Bob Marley sample produced by bomb music production its no exception and only made it better..

Amazin'- Young Jeezy

Im not a fan of Young Jeezy but he seems to get a lot of great beats for his catchy songs, and this one is my fave one of them. Ive been listening to it a lot these days..