JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What Are You Listening To? XVIII

Da Brakes

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jay Z - Dirty Shoulders (Jazzy Jeff Remix)

From the My Faves tape... cant stop listening to this, so dope. Much better beat than the original IMO.

I agree.. the more I listen to it the more I love! The same goes for the rest of the mixtape! The ONLY thing i don't like on Dirty Shoulders is when Jazzy stretches Jay's vocals at the end! Other than that perfect! Much better than the original

The ONLY thing i don't like on Dirty Shoulders is when Jazzy stretches Jay's vocals at the end! Other than that perfect! Much better than the original

Yeah I agree, sounds like Jay doing a Chewbacca impression, or vice versa.

Realy feeling the Pharcyde track on the mixtape as well, JJ has a way of making an old song seem so fresh and so different to the original that it sounds like a brand new track. One of my favourite JJ remixes if the BEP Feel It Soulful remix. He made that track seem brand new and the original wasn't even that old.

Listening to the Pharcyde remix track now.

Edited by Big Willie

Blak Twang - 19 Long Time

Best rapper in the UK and one of the most overlooked IMO.

Dude! We have such similar taste in music! I totally agree! You need to check out 'Mystro'. He collaborated with Twang on Half N Half! Have you got his 19 long time album?

Right now

Macadocious - Don't Hate Me For Being A Dog

Someone please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks this would have been a great group! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdwpP5Lpi6k

Blak Twang - 19 Long Time

Best rapper in the UK and one of the most overlooked IMO.

Dude! We have such similar taste in music! I totally agree! You need to check out 'Mystro'. He collaborated with Twang on Half N Half! Have you got his 19 long time album?

Right now

Macadocious - Don't Hate Me For Being A Dog

Someone please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks this would have been a great group! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdwpP5Lpi6k

I cant find the 19 long time album anywhere, I got the Rotten Club and Kik Off. When Twangs website gets updated imma see if I can cop 19 from that.

Yeah, Mystro is nuts. His "Who You Gonna Blame" track is one of my favourite UK hip hop tracks. Love "U Live & U Learn" as well. I'm also really feeling Sway, hes doing a great job repping the UK in America. That "Little Derek" track was so annoying though, but for some strange reason I love it, Baby Blue holding it down for the UK females as well.

Macadocious? I remember seeing that episode of Smart Guy and jumping on the PC to see if they we're a real group. Jason Weaver is a very underated artist IMO. Loved his vocals on Chingy - One Call Away.

Listening to; Swat ft Lemar - Saturday Night Hustle