JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The End of an Era....

Well, I've ended my posts with "God Blessa!" on message boards for as long as I can remember. As of late, I have felt that it may be time to cut down on it being a regular thing. This is not because of a lack of faith in God. I have already begun this on other boards.... which I don't visit because this is the only place I would ever visit.... ANYWAY, I feel it's time.

Also, when I say something unflattering to someone, it's sort of out place to say "God Blessa!" right after.

So as of Sunday, July 13, MY birthday. I will no longer be saying "God Blessa!" after every post....

....assuming I don't forget and just do it out of habit. In which case, thanks for reading my thread, but you could have been doing something useful with your time.

God Blessa!

Aww man, why would you do that? I mean, wow, its like we could care less but we just dont... lol, man, cmon that and ur sarcastic uninteresting topics about urself are the things that indentify you, without thos you would be pnly the guy with the avatar that's never coming...

In another way, I always thought it was used in a wrong way when you were attacking someone (which u do a lot), so I agree with u there.

God Bless all of you that wont use his name on vain..

If you do decide to stop it, can we at least get a God Blessa reunion on ya birthday every year?

That way we all win, people get a glimpse of your famous God Blessa tag, and you'll be happy because we'll never forget you're birthday again. It's a win/win situation.