JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will in a Shaggy Song

I've been looking for this song for years and Years I finally found the verse on youtube. May have been posted before but I'm not sure. But does anyone know where I can get the full track?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4E29-0_ZH4A

Sean Paul goes first and I've heard that. then Will Goes and I really like it. since it's my first time hearing it, It's brand new to me and It just made me feel like will is back haha guess I'm a lil late.

I've been looking for this song for years and Years I finally found the verse on youtube. May have been posted before but I'm not sure. But does anyone know where I can get the full track?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4E29-0_ZH4A

Sean Paul goes first and I've heard that. then Will Goes and I really like it. since it's my first time hearing it, It's brand new to me and It just made me feel like will is back haha guess I'm a lil late.

Exactly man!!!

I know this track for so long but I can't find it anywhere, either.

I'm lookin' for the whole track for ages...

Maybe it's just a unfinished song?

Maybe they wanted to make it, started it but didn't finish it up?

OH ... THATS MY JAM!!!!!!!

Someone posted it on the board a few years back, im sure if you search for it, you will find it.. and its much clearer than this version on youtube...Thats how I got it ,from a fellow JJFP fan.... Actually, a version of this joint was also in Kangaroo Jack movie.. but without Will's part tho..

xo,

cookie

I will get this full track one day!!! I also like the verse Will did on the Sharktale Soundtrack the last line blew me away!!

"I don't have to chase what I can attract"

That is one of the coolest lines! It just says like "Hey, I'm the stuff"

• Admin

I will get this full track one day!!! I also like the verse Will did on the Sharktale Soundtrack the last line blew me away!!

Kel Spencer wrote that! :stickpoke:

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH I CAN'T BELIEVE I FANNALLY HAVE THIS SONG!!! THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU

HANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUT

ANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTH

NKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU

Kel Spencer wrote that! :stickpoke:

Really? I didn't know that. Did he write the whole verse or just that line?